Can we request an emergency EGM

Craigferguson

This board is pointless. They have a defeatist attitude and I don't think they have enough cash to run this club. They should be speaking to potential investors or even sell the club to someone who is going to take us forward. King says this morning that a lot of money was spent in summer is he mental? all the signing come to  less than half of what the bheasts spent on Scott sinclair. where has all the season ticket money gone also? time for change for the better  get this club back on road

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No-one has more reservations/dislike about this current board than me but calling EGM's right after sounds way too much like the SNP, Brexit and Trump and sad cunts that can't take it to me 

i thiught yestrrday was a sham but some others are right too when they say buy shares and force the issues you want - as frustrating as that is 

3 minutes ago, Zulu said:

He now thinks the scum are further ahead than he thought they would be whos fault is that you fukin moron get your hand in your pocket or is it the case you dont trust MW with a lot of money

Just a hunch, but it's probably more to do with the fact they are more stable, in total control of their income streams, settled squad that's been building over a number of years at a higher quality, champions league, high value player sales etc etc.  

If we based everything on what the bheasts say and do, we'd have spent over the odds on bang average players and be calling them £20million superstars. 

Our transfer policy is right until we're back in European football. Our problem has been some of our signings are just not performing. 

8 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

You must be pumping an admin getting it removed that quick :lol:

It's well known that me and Simon are lovers, but he's fast asleep at the moment (had him up all night, he's exhausted, and sore). More likely a forum glitch, seen other weirdos like yourself complain about imaginary double posts today.

8 hours ago, craigfeguson said:

This board is pointless. They have a defeatist attitude and I don't think they have enough cash to run this club. They should be speaking to potential investors or even sell the club to someone who is going to take us forward. King says this morning that a lot of money was spent in summer is he mental? all the signing come to  less than half of what the bheasts spent on Scott sinclair. where has all the season ticket money gone also? time for change for the better  get this club back on road

"the ambition is to challenge celtic and be the top club in Scotland"

Listen from 3:15 in - is that the "defeatist attitude" you refer to ?

any board that has paul murray on it  (along with his wee band of ragtag mates) will always be a failure

His wee ragtag band should have a fucking word with themselves, they are directly responsible for us sitting 11 points behind the filth before December has arrived, they are directly responsible for us cosying up to the rhebel, they are directly responsible for installing a coward who seeks to bend over backwards, to those who hate us, whilst fucking over our own fan base.

Still, they got a wee go in the blue room so everything is cushty.

Just now, FSM said:

It's well known that me and Simon are lovers, but he's fast asleep at the moment (had him up all night, he's exhausted, and sore). More likely a forum glitch, seen other weirdos like yourself complain about imaginary double posts today.

From one weirdo to another thanks

Just now, D'Artagnan said:

Im sure you are perfectly capable of tendering such a question yourself Host.

only if I were idiotic enough to have wasted my money on shares

they are a fucking disgrace and the sooner they are held to account the better

you know it, I know it and the majority know it and no amount of making big bogeymen will cover the fact that these idiots will deliver nothing but espanyolification

still, at least the SFA are happy!