Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

On 16/06/2020 at 03:17, scottyscott1963 said:

The fenians have brain washed joe public into the frame of mind that a legal tax loop hole (at the time) is worse than having a ring of at least 14 paedophiles abusing over 100 kids.
The disgusting bastards are fuckin shameless.

Wipe the place off the east end of Glasgow.
Or at least chain the fuckin gates.

SHUT THEM DOWN.

They also need to stripped of all titles won since 1966 when the abuse started .

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/06/2020 at 20:58, Bears r us said:

John@ The West Enclosure on Twitter said it was the BBC who were making it but had 'no editorial input', so I am assuming it will be on a BBC channel.

I am also sure he said it is being held back for more cases to go to court, so it might be a while yet.  :thumbup:

It will be on BBC fucking Alba so no cunt can understand it except two sheep in the outer isles who have been warned of retribution by aberdeen fans.

7 minutes ago, Malvern said:

It will be on BBC fucking Alba so no cunt can understand it except two sheep in the outer isles who have been warned of retribution by aberdeen fans.

:lol:

I think it is being made down south and will cover more than the tarriers from what John said, but I am sure they will play a staring role if you get what I mean. :pipe:

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

I think it is being made down south and will cover more than the tarriers from what John said, but I am sure they will play a staring role if you get what I mean. :pipe:

Our one we got from hibs will no doubt be the highlight.

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Our one we got from hibs will no doubt be the highlight.

He might get a mention I have no idea, but he is nothing to compare to you know who.

I have never met John but spoken by PM on Twitter, he grew up with many of these lads and while he is  a Rangers fan he hates the damage done to the men he still knows.

I am sure he has played a part in the series in advising who to contact etc.

With all these things M, we will have to wait until it gets shown, but while they are still finding men to prosecute it has to be held back. 👍

A guy who coughed on the police had his sentence increased after prosecution Lawyers win their appeal.

Lady Dorrian, Scotland's second most senior judge " In our opinion the sentence as a generality meets the test of undue leniency ".

You have to ask yourself who were the prosecution Lawyers who continually accept the paltry sentences handed down to child abusers, probation, a couple of years in jail for ruining the lives of God knows how many children. 

Why are they not appealing these appallingly low sentences for the most heinous of crimes on the grounds of "undue leniency".

Who are the judges who can sit through these types of cases then have the temerity to "punish" ( don't make me laugh ) those found guilty on multiple  charges by giving them nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

To make matters worse in some cases they have  cut the time the predators should serve in jail.

Another slap in the face to the victims.  No wonder some of the victims of these crimes cant or wont come forward when they see how the so called justice system in this country works.

Shameful. 

Kick them Out. 

19 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

A guy who coughed on the police had his sentence increased after prosecution Lawyers win their appeal.

Lady Dorrian, Scotland's second most senior judge " In our opinion the sentence as a generality meets the test of undue leniency ".

You have to ask yourself who were the prosecution Lawyers who continually accept the paltry sentences handed down to child abusers, probation, a couple of years in jail for ruining the lives of God knows how many children. 

Why are they not appealing these appallingly low sentences for the most heinous of crimes on the grounds of "undue leniency".

Who are the judges who can sit through these types of cases then have the temerity to "punish" ( don't make me laugh ) those found guilty on multiple  charges by giving them nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

To make matters worse in some cases they have  cut the time the predators should serve in jail.

Another slap in the face to the victims.  No wonder some of the victims of these crimes cant or wont come forward when they see how the so called justice system in this country works.

Shameful. 

Kick them Out. 

Calloway is by  far the worst when it comes to leniency/appeals regarding child sex offences 

Shameful airport pact haunts us after 5 years; EXCLUSIVE: Truth behind the cover-up.

The secret deal which protected a sex pervert for five years was struck in an American airport cafe.

Hours before celtic Boys' Club were due to fly home, five men sat around a table at bustling Boston airport.

There they sealed the shameful pact that has haunted them since.

Frank Cairney - the man who WAS celtic Boys' Club - agreed to resign and a dingy chapter in celtic's history was born.

A young player had claimed he had been touched sexually by Cairney while in bed.

Now the other four men who were part of that airport deal, former chairman Jim McNally and officials Bill Gilfillan, John Gallacher and Willie Hampson, have decided to speak about it for the first time.

They talked to the Daily Record which last week lifted the lid off the sex abuse scandal at the boys club.

Jim McNally, speaking for all four, said: "Apart from sworn statements to celtic and the police, none of us has ever spoken about what happened.

"It has been painful and has taken a great toll on all of our lives."

Players had been staying in the homes of ex-pat celtic fans in Kearney, New Jersey, in 1991 for a showpiece tournament. Two were living with exiled Scot, Pat Brannigan.

Jim said: "Pat Brannigan told me that a boy had made a serious allegation against Frank Cairney. I interviewed the boy after Pat Brannigan came for me very early in the morning.

"Pat and his wife Diane were there. I asked a second boy who was also staying at Pat's house to leave the room.

"The first lad was very distraught. He repeated the allegation of a sexual nature against Frank Cairney.

"He said it happened in Pat Brannigan's basement where the boys were sleeping.

"Frank had been staying at a hotel nearby. But it wouldn't have been unusual for him to be in the house because he always went around to where the boys were staying, to make sure they were all right.

"Initially I found the whole thing hard to believe. I had never experienced anything like that before in my life.

"I honestly thought and hoped it was horseplay that had got out of hand a wee bit. Immediately I talked to the other three officials.

"I told them what had happened. We were visiting a theme park that day and I got the senior players together and told them what had happened. They already knew.

"I asked them if they would keep their eye on this lad until we got things sorted out."

He continued: "We decided that we would talk to Frank Cairney and we did. He very forcibly, strenuously denied the allegation. He was very angry. He said nothing happened.

"While we were talking about it, Pat Brannigan arrived and said he had spoken to his lawyer and the police.

"I also spoke to Pat's lawyer about the procedure and what we would do.

"I asked him what would happen if the boy made a formal complaint. And what he told me was the real shocker of the whole thing.

"He said that Frank Cairney would be charged and that the boy, and the other boy who was staying in the house, would be put in protective custody."

Distraught Jim and the officials were terrified to bring in police in case the boys were taken away from them.

He said:"I was absolutely shattered about that. There was no way I could have landed at Glasgow Airport and told two sets of parents that their boys weren't there.

"After that meeting I immediately contacted celtic, but it was the Glasgow Fair and I had a terrible job trying to get a hold of people.

"I tried Jack McGinn, Jimmy Farrell (celtic directors), but could not get them. I then phoned Sean McMullen and Bobby Creilly, two other boys' club officials.

"I told them what had happened and I told them of my fear that the boys would be taken into protective custody and that this wasn't for me or even the boy to decide what they should do. I felt his parents should make that decision.

"This was the Thursday and we were due home on the Sunday.

"We also booked three tickets to be held just in case the boy wanted home early.

"I spoke to the lad at regular intervals and he opted to stay at Brannigan's. He seemed to be coping.

"He continued to play in the tournament. I've always admired the boy and how he coped with all of this.

"He was only 16 at the time. He actually started officially playing for celtic on the Monday after he returned home."

Jim McNally didn't call in the police, but Pat Brannigan may have brought them in. Jim said: "If the police interviewed the boy I wasn't aware of it. I think Pat Brannigan felt we weren't handling it correctly. But the reason we handled it the way we did was because I didn't believe it was up to me to decide what to do.

"Eventually there was a meeting with the boy's parents which Creilly and McMullen had been trying to arrange .

"We left Kennedy airport, New York, on Sunday, but still there was no word. We stopped over at Boston and this is where it all happened.

"There was a message at Boston for me to phone home.

"I was told the meeting had concluded and the outcome was that the boy's parents were quite happy to leave the matter in celtic's hands, provided Frank Cairney resigned from the boys' club on returning.

"Myself, Willie Hampson, Bill Gilfillan and John Gallacher, the four officials, met in the cafe at Boston airport and we told Frank Cairney what we had been advised.

"He agreed to resign when he went home. We arrived at Glasgow and went straight to the park.

"Jack McGinn organised a meeting at 11am with Frank Cairney and a meeting with me at 2pm.

"At that meeting, he gave me a copy of Frank Cairney's resignation which said he had resigned because he had got promotion in his company and the pressure of work

"We were still concerned that we weren't quite covered, so we individually consulted lawyers and collectively spoke to a QC for advice.

"He asked if we could produce any more boys who could quote incidents from anywhere at any time. But we knew we couldn't do that."

The deal they had to be part of has left them sad, jaundiced men. All have since left celtic Boys' Club.

Jim added: "The boy told me what happened. I cannot say what happened.

"But the parents wanted the boy to get on with his career and get on with his life, once they had been given assurances he was coping."

He added: "We were never sworn to secrecy. The boy asked us not to talk about it and we respected his wishes."

Unbelievable, not a thought of  involving  the police, why ?, all to protect the good name of celtic. What is it with them , children being abused year in year out and not one of them could pick up a phone. From Stein to the Directors,Players, Various Chairmen ,Owners, and last but not least their supporters .

The real questions you have to ask is who didn't  know and who were the 14 names given to the police.

A period of over 50 years or more and we are told by them that its disgusting point scoring .

They have  no shame , no morals and they have the brass neck to lecture others with their bullshit. Sporting integrity, the bastions of social morality when the fact is they are the exact opposite. 

Seen this on F.F. asking how many of them knew.

I'd hazard a wild guess and say they all knew.

From the Jap, the financial controller at the time no doubt signing of cheques to a separate entity and others who according to him after all these years have nothing to do with ra cellic. 

Children's Lives Matter. 

Kick them Out. 

DJM9Q46l.jpg

Archived