Gareth Southgate permanent England manager

johanhentze

I think he will be a success , different from previous managers not in the press as much and I think he is not afraid of picking players based on form rather than reputation which all the recent previous managers did 

38 minutes ago, boyd09 said:

I think he will be a success , different from previous managers not in the press as much and I think he is not afraid of picking players based on form rather than reputation which all the recent previous managers did 

Time will, of course, tell that, but, in his 2 (was it 2) games in charge so far... what were his team selections, just out of interest?

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Time will, of course, tell that, but, in his 2 (was it 2) games in charge so far... what were his team selections, just out of interest?

he dropped Rooney for a qualifier brought him back for next one

,lingard from man u got a start and looked impressive cresswell of west ham looks like a good player  so looks like he will bring a few that he knows from the under 21 and  do it his way 

Will do fuck all as the players are bottle boys.

FA's easy option after twat little sam. Why not Steve Bruce?. Let him get a job first so removes the decision on him?

FA still no apologized yet for historic abuse cases they knew about. Heads must roll starting with that cunt who the dodged question

Fuckin Tav losing same man twice in one game if sheep do us on sat then MW has to go