*** The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread ***

BridgeIsBlue

This game will define our season IMO. We must win this game today and we need to show fight and balls. The players were hiding on Weds and it's not acceptable. We are better than Aberdeen but whoever wants it more will win today.  Heart says 2-1 win, head says 3-1 defeat

49 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'll be at the game as always,you'll be away hillwalking I take it?

And how is having zero confidence being a "surrenderista"?

What exactly have we done this season in your eyes that suggests we are more than capable of avoiding a defeat today?

We are rank fucking rotten,but you keep plodding along living in blind delusion.

Roaster.

I'll be there like I have for the last 30 seasons that I have owned a season ticket expecting to win but instead of whinging like a spoilt brat I'll be supportive and positive as always with my head held high and not with the slumped defeatist posture you must adopt with your defeatism 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'll be there like I have for the last 30 seasons that I have owned a season ticket expecting to win but instead of whinging like a spoilt brat I'll be supportive and positive as always with my head held high and not with the slumped defeatist posture you must adopt with your defeatism 

:lol: 

Delusion.

50 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Dodoo is the only player with a bit of composure and skill in the box so it'd be criminal not to play him 

He was shocking on Wednesday night, especially the first half. Hardly put their defence under any pressure and looked happy to just let them clear it or pass the ball back to the goalkeeper. 

Poor in the second half too although he did have a couple of good moments. It was funny when he scored because he hadn't done anything but it was a pretty clinical finish. And I suppose we would take that: someone who maybe didn't contribute but scored most games and was clinical in and around the box. He also had that run when he isolated the full back and went past him at the side of the box. That's when we play well. When we have wingers who can dribble past people and get to the by-line. 

Crucial game 3 points needed would like to see the players rise to the occasion for once that's what it takes to be a Rangers player if you cant get out.

Warburton should play a 4 4 2 but what are the chances of that..

No point having Garner win headers and flick on to a non existent striker next to him where Dodoo would be perfect.

15 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

He was shocking on Wednesday night, especially the first half. Hardly put their defence under any pressure and looked happy to just let them clear it or pass the ball back to the goalkeeper. 

Poor in the second half too although he did have a couple of good moments. It was funny when he scored because he hadn't done anything but it was a pretty clinical finish. And I suppose we would take that: someone who maybe didn't contribute but scored most games and was clinical in and around the box. He also had that run when he isolated the full back and went past him at the side of the box. That's when we play well. When we have wingers who can dribble past people and get to the by-line. 

Not really his fault the midfield were awful and gave the guy nothing all night

He can put the ball away if given the chance, the one chance he got on Wednesday he took, not much else the guy could have done

The fact it's a home game should help us but I'm not confident about today at all.

They'll be well organised in defence and they will probably have Shinnie & Jack screening the back four which I think will make it hard for us to break them down and with McGinn & Hayes they can hurt us on the break.

33 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

That won't matter if he doesnt score against the tims. Doodoo can score a ton of goals against the shitey teams but some fans would still hate him ...

11 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

We've more than taken out licks over the past 4 years. We have taken every boot in the baws possible and faced just about every humiliation imaginable. 

Not this record. Not today. No Rangers side should ever let these bastards win on our turf. Fuck that. If this group of staff and players want to be remembered with even an inch of fondness, beat these cunts at all cost.

If they know what it means to play for this club and respect it as they say then today is the day to show us. 

Folk like Halliday should be screaming it in the dressing room before the game. 

I want to leave Ibrox today still having never seen they pricks winning at Ibrox in my lifetime. 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, The Tavernator said:

Good. Hope McKay isn't even on the bench. Might do him a bit of good to realize he's not the superstar the thinks he is.

What does mckay have to do with anything :lol: he has been dropped for the last 3/4 games he clearly isn't the problem with our team I'd quite like to see him start in midfield tbh

If we lose today I think many Bears will not tolerate it being beaten at home by the sheep a bridge too far for many

Warburton will be on the road of no return today  the sheep are pish .we've been incredibly patient up to now if the support turn on him today  he's a dead man walking