*** The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread ***

BridgeIsBlue

Credit where credit is due. good performance and result. we could do a few small things to be even better. I thought Miller was a player down today and then he got his goal. never a midfield player and doesn't have the legs. MOH needs to make runs quicker a force a player to pick him out which would mean he gets in behind the other teams defence. Also I noticed that when the sheep had the ball in the first half we were defending spaces and trying to stop their player playing a pass doing this let one of their players go from the half way line into our box without anyone getting a tackle in. 2nd half was different once tackles start flying in they all seemed to changed and it was good to see. whoever the sick of a ref was totally lost the game. booked kieran for a brilliant tackle I thought. misses Halliday getting hit and then Hill gets booked for retaliating by getting one of their players. Also how him and the linesman missed the handball which lead to the commotion at the end was shocking. Step in the right direction but we need to go the full month playing like that.

5 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Yasssss

huge win today

ref was an absolute stoater

I didn't think we would win today. Humble pie for me

well done Rangers

respect for the humble pie comment . lol first half you werent impressed - i was after the past weeks . The win was a statement of intent .

3 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Forgot about that Wallace chance, criminal finishing :power_of_anguish:

And Forrester. He had the right to have a go, but square it to Waghorn or Garner there and chances of a goal significantly increased. Hope Hill gets his red appealed. Same performance against Hearts next week please. 

Oh, and the fans were outstanding today! Been a while since I've heard the full stadium in chorus. Gave me chills!!

2 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

And Forrester. He had the right to have a go, but square it to Waghorn or Garner there and chances of a goal significantly increased. Hope Hill gets his red appealed. Same performance against Hearts next week please. 

Oh, and the fans were outstanding today! Been a while since I've heard the full stadium in chorus. Gave me chills!!

Aye was a good day mate, a very rare one where we get the result and the performance 

Delighted

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

:lol: 

So that's your answer is it.Someone who has made all those posts can only respond with a smiley face .You are still a prick and you are a fucking embarrassment to the Rangers support not that will bother some prick like you as you are no Rangers supporter just another fucking imposter on here.

7 hours ago, sammy cox said:

So that's your answer is it.Someone who has made all those posts can only respond with a smiley face .You are still a prick and you are a fucking embarrassment to the Rangers support not that will bother some prick like you as you are no Rangers supporter just another fucking imposter on here.

I'll show you my shoebox full of tickets and we'll see who the imposter is. 

Just home on the ferry, what a weekend. Great to witness and participate in that atmosphere. Wee man loved it and sang his heart out. He'll enjoy the bragging rights when he goes back to school tomorrow. Thank you Rangers for sending us home happy :21:

7 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Who was the Govan stand linesman ? Cunt played the ball too Wes about 85 mins too stop us running down the clock (don't think I've seen 1 ever touch the ball before) then missed a blatant hand ball about 5 yards from him just after it 

The chain of events because he missed that handball are astonishing. If he saw it then there would have been no red cards and no goal for Aberdeen. Now because of him we're missing an important player next week against hearts. He was a waste of space all game, he looked to see what the referee was doing before he did anything, i.e. if the ref pointed toward the corner only then did he point his flag. He may as well not have been there. He was a joke