*** The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread ***

BridgeIsBlue

If he goes with playing from the back with 4-3-3 (which he will) and we put in another fucking dire performance then we'll lose that record and that's when the majority of fans will want him gone.

People say we can't afford to sack him, we'll we sacked Barton (to all intents and purposes) and can we really afford NOT to sack someone who is so stubborn that they don't realise everyone has him sussed before a ball is kicked?

Second place is a fucking pipe dream with this current setup. No fight from the players, no appetite or desire to make up for the lack of quality. Manager doesn't pick a team that plays to our strengths or our opponents weaknesses.

Absolutely fucking scunnered.

No options in midfield or out wide that don't result in us playing absolute pish. We are in a dark place at the moment. With no competition for places players will keep playing shite and think it's ok.

I'd play 4-4-2 on Saturday with Garner and Miller up top. With no options in midfield I'd be stuck with MOH on the right, forrester on the left with Halliday and holt in the middle. Tav needs to be dropped after that performance and would love Hill back to help the back line be more composed.

I'd make a shite joke about how we've never played the sheep at ibrox since we're deed but I'm just beyond fucking fed up :(

The amount of people I see/hear on a regular basis (not even necessarily on here) that prattle on about our "progress" and how it was worse a few years ago and this is just a "reactionary" response to a loss... it's fucking unbelievably shite!

We offer virtually fuck all week in week out and rely on scraping by absolutely shite teams.

Warburton's team selections at times are mind boggling, but then even the fucking subs rarely seem to make any odds either! 

I adore following us all over, but at the moment, my patience is worn as close to breaking point as makes no difference.

It's soul destroying to have to sit and watch us like this.

What "big game" has Warburton actually won at this point?!

I know Warburton just says run of the mill shite to the media but all I kept hearing tonight at the game is the way he's said "it's just 3 points, just a game of football, you don't get anymore points for beating X or Y..." - I fucking despise that. I hope to god he thinks the fucking opposite behind the scenes, but if not, someone needs to sit him down and make him realise how important winning against utter, wretched cunts like the sheep really is. Especially at Ibrox for fucks sake.

Why the fuck can't he see what he's doing doesn't work? Why the fuck doesn't he change it up and at the very least TRY something just once?

Apologies for the post match rant. As I'm sure others can understand, I'm sick of this shit.

We are fucked.

Royally fucked!

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I'd make a shite joke about how we've never played the sheep at ibrox since we're deed but I'm just beyond fucking fed up :(

The amount of people I see/hear on a regular basis (not even necessarily on here) that prattle on about our "progress" and how it was worse a few years ago and this is just a "reactionary" response to a loss... it's fucking unbelievably shite!

We offer virtually fuck all week in week out and rely on scraping by absolutely shite teams.

Warburton's team selections at times are mind boggling, but then even the fucking subs rarely seem to make any odds either! 

I adore following us all over, but at the moment, my patience is worn as close to breaking point as makes no difference.

It's soul destroying to have to sit and watch us like this.

What "big game" has Warburton actually won at this point?!

I know Warburton just says run of the mill shite to the media but all I kept hearing tonight at the game is the way he's said "it's just 3 points, just a game of football, you don't get anymore points for beating X or Y..." - I fucking despise that. I hope to god he thinks the fucking opposite behind the scenes, but if not, someone needs to sit him down and make him realise how important winning against utter, wretched cunts like the sheep really is. Especially at Ibrox for fucks sake.

Why the fuck can't he see what he's doing doesn't work? Why the fuck doesn't he change it up and at the very least TRY something just once?

Apologies for the post match rant. As I'm sure others can understand, I'm sick of this shit.

We are fucked.

Royally fucked!

Agree 100% with all of this!

Fuck the 4-3-3, which we wont (3-5-2 all the way). If we lose at home to Aberdeen without him changing a thing, his arse better be out the door first thing after the game 

Gilks

Kiernan Hill Wilson

Tav Forrester Rossitor(please be fit) Holt Wallace

Garner Dodoo