Goal.com uses picture of Ibrox in sex abuse article

Virtuoso

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Bheasts have been bleating on about John Chalmers for days now on Twitter etc.

To be fair, it was always going to be brought up at some point.

Fair to who and why mate? 

I genuinely don't mean that to come across as 'explain yourself' - I honestly don't understand that point. 

8 minutes ago, markem said:

Fair to who and why mate? 

I genuinely don't mean that to come across as 'explain yourself' - I honestly don't understand that point. 

John Chalmers, Senior youth coach with Rangers in the 80's / early 90's.

He topped himself just days before he was due to attend a police station (he was on bail) and his solicitor had warned him he was being charged with various counts of child abuse / underage sex and rape. His suicide was put down to 'matrimonial problems'.

I think there was only ever one person who came forward after his death and did an interview in the Sunday Mail or NotW and claimed that they wouldn't get closure.

But there was no conviction, no cover up (and we couldn't exactly re-employ him) unlike Torbett, but these bastards will somehow use this to turn it around. 

Just to give you an idea of how warped their mindset is, there was a bheast on Twitter a few days ago mentioning the fact that we employed Healy, whose brother is a convicted sex offender...guilt by association etc.

Trust me, these cunts will do anything, to divert from their own misdeeds. 

It's obviously been a stitch up from one of the rhodents of this despicable infested Country .I wouldn't resort to it as I've never heard of the site or whoever there are .

They will be counting on the publicity and drawing our club into the shame of their own club .What a burden all these repugnant beggars must have to bare with .Being abuse as a child and having to cast aspersions to their hated rivals for some sort of redemption .

The scumbags will stoop to any sickening behaviour 

57 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Well done Jim Carlin, he managed to make a comment but the club needs to sort it, get the thing taken down

Signed up just to register and gave them as much as the space allowed.
Horrible dirty rotten scheming cunt behind that photo and no doubt.
Also stated any club found to have had a cover up should face sanctions along the same lines as Penn State.
Me personally would actually have them removed from history,period,and that goes for ANY club found guilty of any cover up.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

John Chalmers, Senior youth coach with Rangers in the 80's / early 90's.

He topped himself just days before he was due to attend a police station (he was on bail) and his solicitor had warned him he was being charged with various counts of child abuse / underage sex and rape. His suicide was put down to 'matrimonial problems'.

I think there was only ever one person who came forward after his death and did an interview in the Sunday Mail or NotW and claimed that they wouldn't get closure.

But there was no conviction, no cover up (and we couldn't exactly re-employ him) unlike Torbett, but these bastards will somehow use this to turn it around. 

Just to give you an idea of how warped their mindset is, there was a bheast on Twitter a few days ago mentioning the fact that we employed Healy, whose brother is a convicted sex offender...guilt by association etc.

Trust me, these cunts will do anything, to divert from their own misdeeds. 

Where is all this from ? I can't find anything about charges and any i do find are accusations by celtc fans.