Warburton’s Tenure [A Summary in Rhyme]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree that things are not good at the moment and I get it's in jest but fuck me that's ridiculous to start making up shite like that.

IF (and it's a fucking big if) Warburton turns this around some people are gonna end up dead from eating all humble pie.

What next? Wanting us to lose so that he's one step closer to leaving?

I'm losing faith in Warburton and think a change is needed but all this piss taking and fun poking at him from our 'own' supporters is an absolute embarrassment.

Some of the stuff I've seen posted about him over the past few days wouldn't look out of place in Kerrydale Street...

13 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I agree that things are not good at the moment and I get it's in jest but fuck me that's ridiculous to start making up shite like that.

IF (and it's a fucking big if) Warburton turns this around some people are gonna end up dead from eating all humble pie.

What next? Wanting us to lose so that he's one step closer to leaving?

Why would we be eating humble pie? 

If things improve its because he will have changed something just what we want. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Why would we be eating humble pie? 

If things improve its because he will have changed something just what we want. 

If he sticks with 4-3-3 and it comes good then most of the people on here (including myself) will be eating humble pie.

If he changes the formation and it comes good then most on here will say "Told you so"

16 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

If he sticks with 4-3-3 and it comes good then most of the people on here (including myself) will be eating humble pie.

If he changes the formation and it comes good then most on here will say "Told you so"

?? good one mate. 

Stay the same and improve. ??

Time for a Beer and off to the match we go. ????????????????

Op is a taig, of that there is no doubt, hopefully the mods ban him, before it is too late. 

He thinks he's a clever cunt, posting on enemy territory, but he's actually just a bawbag, his presence is unnecessary. 

Get tae fuck ya tarrier bastard, you obsessed wee cretin, we'll hump Aberdeen today, while you suck aff the tranny-lover Brendan. 

In a rush writing that but I think I made my feelings pretty clear. 

15 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I'm losing faith in Warburton and think a change is needed but all this piss taking and fun poking at him from our 'own' supporters is an absolute embarrassment.

Some of the stuff I've seen posted about him over the past few days wouldn't look out of place in Kerrydale Street...

Up until Wednesday Warburton has achieved everything asked of him, despite his tactical flaws. Our fans are just horribly impatient. 

Cue the "aye, but, but, we are Rangers" posts now. 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Up until Wednesday Warburton has achieved everything asked of him, despite his tactical flaws. Our fans are just horribly impatient. 

Cue the "aye, but, but, we are Rangers" posts now. 

Is this you saying his away record is somewhat acceptable? 

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is this you saying his away record is somewhat acceptable? 

If we finish second and get Europe next season I honestly couldn't give a fuck what his away record was a like this season. Since you askedthough, no, it's nowhere near acceptable.