Warburton’s Tenure [A Summary in Rhyme]

Why in rhyme?? There's no fucking reason and I'm no poet. I had the day off my work and I canny enjoy a film when all that's on my mind is Rangers floundering while the scum are eyeing ten in a row.

Warburton's Tenure Thus Far...

Warburton is tragic, he canny get it right / He talks the talk in pressers, but on the pitch we’re shite

Assistant is Sir Davie, fuck knows what’s going on there / Our defence is giving nightmares, to every single Bear

‘Plan A’ was how they started, but any cunt can see / That it husnae worked since April, and there isnae a ‘Plan B’

Aye, Mark’s a decent fellow, of that there is no doubt / But he’s just no right for Rangers, and we need to get him out

Our finishing is woeful, set pieces are a joke / The passion's sorely lacking, and it’s giving me the boak

The players need a bollocking, and if they won’t step up / Then burn their fucking contracts, and get them all tae fuck

‘The alternative?’ you ask me, well that we can debate / But no way can we continue, in this hopeless fucking state

It's driving me fucking mental, the wife says I'm a nutter / but I shall not rest 'til we're on top, and Timmy's in the gutter

[where he fucking belongs]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Why in rhyme?? There's no fucking reason and I'm no poet. I had the day off my work and I canny enjoy a film when all that's on my mind is Rangers floundering while the scum are eyeing ten in a row.

Warburton's Tenure Thus Far...

Warburton is tragic, he canny get it right / He talks the talk in pressers, but on the pitch we’re shite

Assistant is Sir Davie, fuck knows what’s going on there / Our defence is giving nightmares, to every single Bear

‘Plan A’ was how they started, but any cunt can see / That it husnae worked since April, and there isnae a ‘Plan B’

Aye, Mark’s a decent fellow, of that there is no doubt / But he’s just no right for Rangers, and we need to get him out

Our finishing is woeful, set pieces are a joke / The passion's sorely lacking, and it’s giving me the boak

The players need a bollocking, and if they won’t step up / Then burn their fucking contracts, and get them all tae fuck

‘The alternative?’ you ask me, well that we can debate / But no way can we continue, in this hopeless fucking state

It's driving me fucking mental, the wife says I'm a nutter / but I shall not rest 'til we're on top, and Timmy's in the gutter

[where he fucking belongs]

@Bluepeter9 been hitting the drink tonight.