JG is a warrior

Gaz52

What I like about Garner is he gives as good as he gets and none of this helping defenders to their feet after he knocks them to the ground. A good old fashioned centre forward. His effort, aerial threat and layoffs are excellent. If only he was more clinical in front of goal.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

He's having a good season, now he's remembered he's a footballer!

There may be a lesson in there, somewhere....

Going a bit off topic here but I reckon a few of that Chelsea team very deliberately stopped playing for Jose. Whether it was as a result of him giving that wee sort, sorry physio lady grief who knows but the likes of him and Hazard didn't appear give a shit around that time  

Back on topic, I would pay my entrance fee every week just to watch Garner put in a performance like last week. Absolutely tormented them. 

3 minutes ago, markem said:

Going a bit off topic here but I reckon a few of that Chelsea team very deliberately stopped playing for Jose. Whether it was as a result of him giving that wee sort, sorry physio lady grief who knows but the likes of him and Hazard didn't appear give a shit around that time  

Back on topic, I would pay my entrance fee every week just to watch Garner put in a performance like last week. Absolutely tormented them. 

Agree with the first bit.

As for the second, you certainly can't take your eyes off him for a minute!

won't Slag the guy off as I learned a lesson many years ago when mark hately started off in a similar fashion as did ally mcoist. just think he needs more time to get used the Scottish game and things will eventually fall into place. but if he gets another striker playing alongside him I think it would definitely benefit him and he will start to bang in the goals cannot fault his work rate and hunger though just think we need to be a bit more patient with him.

Only person in the team who can win those high balls. We all really want to see him start scoring but if he can get some goals, along with that aerial ability, he'd be a very good striker for us.

There was a moment in the second half, just a tiny wee bit of play but he was on the hertz byline facing out, he turned his man in an instant facing goal. Anyone remember that? It looked skillful as fuck