JG is a warrior

Gaz52

Joe Garner lead the line like John Rambo today, he might lack the technical side but he's a handful who makes things happen. Great assist for Miller as well.

He's been heavily criticized lately but that was absolutely outstanding out there today.

No surrender Joe! :crabflute: 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His ability to win the ball in the air when, at times up against 4 defenders, all of whom are several inches taller than him is incredible. He just eases the pressure on our defence massively as he gives us an outlet. Sometimes he's beating guys in the air and then chasing down his own flick on. Unbelievably tenacious. 

His body must be like a car crash at the end of every game. Puts everything on the line. Warrior indeed............

4 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Going against the grain here, but I don't think he is a good player at all. Sure, he puts himself about a lot, but think his touch and shooting is terrible. I hope he comes good though and I can eat my words.

That makes two of us.

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Joe Garner lead the line like John Rambo today, he might lack the technical side but he's a handful who makes things happen. Great assist for Miller as well.

He's been heavily criticized lately but that was absolutely outstanding out there today.

No surrender Joe! :crabflute: 

Rambo ?