Atmosphere

King_gazza

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dunno how I didn't hear it mate :lol:

I'd like to know because you were at the game :D wish i was there but work every Saturday fucking murder, stopped at 2 for a break and headed back out after the game so all is good :D as long as i get to see The Rangers i'm happy (tu) 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

Something was different with today's game the crowd was more united today than I've seen it in years, even the guy who sits next to me who hasn't spoke to me since I moved there last season jumped on me whenever we scored

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

I got let down at last minute was gutted mate. I'm down Hollybush in January who have 4 season tickets from RM so will get then. Watched on RTV and RM loyal for game :541:

That would've been a good game to get back into mate, hopefully soon (tu)

7 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

I got let down at last minute was gutted mate. I'm down Hollybush in January who have 4 season tickets from RM so will get then. Watched on RTV and RM loyal for game :541:

You should of put a post up! Today must of been one of the easiest sold out games to get tickets for

Was on a real downer after the Hearts performance and wasn't sure what kind of atmosphere there would be but from the second the teams came out of the tunnel until they left the park at full time our support were brilliant. From where I was in the SJR it sounded like the entire stadium ( sheep scum apart ) were belting out the Billy boys immediately after Kenny Miller scored. 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Fantastic crowd today, even HF was clapping as they were waiting to take their injury time free kick ??????

Halliday and Wes turned into conductors, gesturing towards the fans as it to say 'let's hear ye! Yass!' 

Think the fans, players and management were all due a win like today this season, a real morale booster that could potentially change our season for the better 

3 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Couple of right hair raising moments from the crowd the day. Big Hill was lappin it up.

He said in his post-match interview that he had never experienced an atmosphere like it (or something along those lines)

Fucking superb, kept turning to my boy and he was bouncing and singing along loving every moment of it.

He fell asleep in the car on the way home, woke up halfway and said "that was brilliant today" then crashed back out again!