*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Rangers fc vs Heart of Midlothian 
Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership League game

Rangers_Football_Club.gif                                  bitmap.png?itok=V2ZBMvCM

Venue: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow
Kick off: 15:00 (3pm)
Not on live TV, streams will be provided before the game.

Rangers - 2nd in the table with 29 points (8W/5D/3L) 
   Last 5 games record (Starting with the most recent) WLWWD

Hearts - 3rd in the table with 27 points (7W/6D/3L)
    Last 5 games record (Starting with the most recent) DWWDD

7th minute applause in honour of the late Arnold Peralta who passed away this time last year. 

Guest Lloyd72

Same team but Waggy in for MoH imo, other than that if Hill is suspended I'd bring in senderos. Won't make it to this game sadly but I'm hoping for a battering of them cunts after the stick my brother in law gave me last week :uk:

33 minutes ago, BF2 said:

If we don't/can't appeal Hill's red card then Forrester for O'Halloran would be the only change I'd make.

If we don't / can't appeal Hills red card then he can't play. Which would suggest a change for him is pretty crucial???

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, Misteral said:

As far as I know, you can't appeal a yellow card, which is what he got, and as it was his second of the match the red was produced. Hill will miss the game. 

You can appeal yellow cards mate Aberdeen have done it a few times this season

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

You can appeal yellow cards mate Aberdeen have done it a few times this season

I stand corrected but only if the offence is simulation like being booked for diving when you didn't. Not the case with,Hill so we will have to do without him.

I was feeling half confident until we have no Hill. This may now be a defensive weakness too far and It would also bother me if McKay starts.

Having said that, this is well set up for a battle and could go either way. Looking forward to it.

Being on notice, we will also need to keep Broxi away from the visiting horde or he will be the first mascot in Scotland to get lifted I think. I still can't believe PS. They are the one's needing jail time.

My biggest fear is Warburton playing Miller in midfield again, got away with it against the sheep but Hearts midfield is far more mobile and on the front foot so someone more natural than Miller.......the fact we won tells me Miller is a shoe in for the position though and I believe that would be a mistake.

We cant afford to keep making mistakes on personnel but at least we will have confidence and this is the perfect game for building momentum with the manky mob coming at the end of the month. Another 3 points is vitally important and the starting 11 so crucial. Up top Garner looks to have played the game that showd his acceptance from the support and he will go from strength to strength.

Who partners him will likely be Mckay and wee Harry or Waggy.