Jordan rossiter

GOAT

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

We've got the lad for 4 years, these injuries will toughen him up and make him sturdier for his later career.

Look forward to him coming back none the less, he did look passionate and aggressive from what we seen of him. 

Unless he ends up like the likes of sturridge and spends his whole career in and out of the medical room.

I've heard that can be some sort of mental condition where even the slightest knock your out for a few weeks injured. 

Hopefully not though

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Unless he ends up like the likes of sturridge and spends his whole career in and out of the medical room.

I've heard that can be some sort of mental condition where even the slightest knock your out for a few weeks injured. 

Hopefully not though

He'll need to rethink his position if that's the case. CDM needs to be tough cunts and give/take tackles. 

Surprise surprise Rossiter will be back 'soon'.

MARK Warburton has put Josh Windass’ injury problems down to him adapting to the demands of being a Rangers player. He hopes to have the midfielder back to face Hearts.

The 22-year-old moved from Accrington Stanley in the summer and has been plagued by hamstring problems since, making 12 appearances in all competitions out of a possible 23.

Windass’ latest setback came in the Gers 2-1 win over Partick Thistle and while his boss says he isn’t concerned about his stop start beginning to life at Ibrox, Warburton admits he and his staff must treat Windass with kid gloves.

Warburton said:“Josh we hope will come back this week; again you have to look after young players and look at the bigger picture.

“We talk about the demands we place on young players coming to Rangers and that is everything, the expectation of the crowd, playing in front of 50,000 and dealing with a more intense training regime.

“Their body is adapting to the demands of that and Josh is a young player with a very bright future ahead of him but we have to look after him.

“I hope we are getting closer with Jordan too and fingers crossed I hope he will be available for selection soon.

“We have to look at the regime with Josh, what he is used to and that is no disrespect to any previous club but it is what they have been used to and what they are being asked to do now in terms of intensity of work.

WATCH WARBURTON ON RANGERSTV TODAY

“Hopefully these players will adapt, Josh and Jordan are young guys and it is still very very early in their Rangers careers and hopefully they both have very long and fruitful careers ahead of them.”

While Windass and Rossiter focus on making their return to Warburton’s side one player who is certain to miss out against Hearts is Clint Hill.

The centre-half picked up two yellow cards to be dismissed against Aberdeen, meaning the club can’t appeal Steven McLean’s decision.

Warburton said: “Clint was excellent, I thought Clint and Rob on Saturday were both brilliant, it is great we have the options of Danny and Philippe but there is no doubt that Clint is showing his value, his worth, his experience and his aerial strength.

“Any player is a loss because we are tight on numbers, with Josh, Jordan and Niko all being out.

“Clint is a senior pro but Rob and Danny have played together countless times and Philippe has an excellent CV as well.

“The fact is Clint is 38, he has seen so much in football and can pass on that experience, good mature senior pros can add that quality and they can help younger players play their best and provide that confidence.”

5 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Guaranteed Rossiter will make his comeback in the Leipzig game and pick up another injury.

With our luck your probably right.

The club Twitter page is saying he's available for this weekend  with a link to the above article but that not the way I read it at all. He doesn't say that.

6 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

With our luck your probably right.

The club Twitter page is saying he's available for this weekend  with a link to the above article but that not the way I read it at all. He doesn't say that.

No danger will Warburton risk him against a Hearts team full of cloggers.

Speaking to Rangers TV, Warburton said: "Josh we hope will come back this week. Again, you've' got to look after young players, bigger picture, we talk about the demands on young players coming to Rangers."

"It's a more intense training regime, your body's adapting to the demands of that. Josh is a younger player... we have to look after him."

"Jordan, again, same as Josh, will get closer, and fingers crossed they'll both be available for selection."

posted on 

http://www.gotthebattlefeveron.com/2016/12/6/13853728/mark-warburton-says-jordan-rossiter-and-josh-windass-could-be-available-for-hearts

Me and my mate used to pish ourselves at Warburton's press conferences for the Cammy Bell injury update at the end.  

"Is everyone fit, Mark?"

"Yep, no injuries, touch wood. Full squad to choose from. Thank y--"

"Is Cammy Bell still out?"

"...eh yep, Cammy's doing well but is a few weeks away yet."

Every week! :lol: 

18 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Hopefully not though

Andy Webster anyone ?