Espanyol fans

cr3_bear

Always like to hear foreign people at our games and glad to hear the guy and his mates had a good time but the writer is either a bit dumb or at it. I think us going bust and getting punished that much was reported all over the place. People still ask me about it in England so I can understand the boy relating to us being skint and the unionist club but the rest of it is nothing like us. We've always been the undisputed best supported club in the country let alone Glasgow. The media never shut up about us and we were on satellite TV all the time in the Scottish fourth division. This reads like a distorted version of some thing I read about that supporters club before. To compare a club that has hardly won anything to us just sounds stupid to me. Silly way this has been written makes it look like its been edited to take the pish and suggest Cellik are the big boys now. As if, hope this clown is as funny next week :lol:

No offence to the Spanish club as they sound like a good club.  Feel a bit sorry for clubs who get lumbered with huge neighbours like them and Madrid but our situation is the reverse. They have more in common with that scabby lot if anything from that piece of nonsense.    

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Exaggeration much Willis? They are all deluded and think everyone loves them when really it's all false. 

Ajax & Hamburg certainly don't like them anyway :wink: 

Celtic have a fantastic relationship with Ajax and Hamburg and indeed any Club they've ever played or heard of. They are loved the world over, kids in slums in India and Africa dream of growing up to wear the green and white that's just a fact.

They're better than us in every aspect apart from winning trophies, not touching children and having human decency, other than that were just second best

On 05/12/2016 at 11:27 AM, cr3_bear said:

Article from the Daily rebel , always just assumed that espanyol fans were pro Catalan like their neighbours but fair play to the ones who travelled over 

Not being funny but a pro Catalan club are unlikely to be called 'Spanish'! ??

1 minute ago, weeto said:

Not being funny but a pro Catalan club are unlikely to be called 'Spanish'! ??

I know , it's just something I have never looked into . Just assumed that being Catalan the majority of their support probably swung that way 

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:06 PM, RyanMac said:

See I know quite a few barca fans, after living there for a year, and not one of them like that mob. If anything we are the club they talk about, all to do with destroying Francos lot in the 70's. Don't let our media kid you on otherwise. 

I was working in London when Barcelona played Sampdoria at Wembley in the EC final, 92. I was going to a meeting when I bumped into a group of Barcelona fans near Paddington, one of them wearing a white Rangers t-shirt. ECWC 72 would have been in living memory for those boys.

Have heard more than once that the locals over there enjoyed our fellow bears giving Franco's finest a good run for their money.