VB, UB, CLUB1872 AND ANYONE ELSE

A.T.G

If you are making a banner for this weeks or any game in the following month(s)

May I suggest it read:

"We demand the SFA investigate the known abuse covered up by Celtic"

Stinks how they are not being punished for the horrible actions of their board and staff during the Torbett years, we have shown how we deal with perverts at our club, time to highlight how scummy they really are

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That idiot LeageBeagle is what's wrong with our support, I don't make banners and if I did it would be a white sheet with the most stupid unrecogniseable writing.

There are guys in our support who makes great ones and have the opportunity to put a statement out on one of these, even if we were to be pulled up for it, guess what, it hits the news and they have no choice but to cover it.

We have guys in vb digging old newspaper articles and spending hours trying to find out the ones who have done nothing but damage our reputation and figures trying to kill us off. Fucking annoying how someone has an idea and then get a stupid arsehole response like that.

Anyway, they are a sick club who have done exactly what the FA and SFA are now saying is not acceptable! We should trying all avenues we can to get these cunts into the MSM. 

A banner as controversial as possible would be the best place to start

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

SAVE WEE JOSH!
BUY A RAFFLE TICKET
FAE GOVANBLUE

That's my vote if we're having a banner!

Won't disagree with that mate (tu) my normal monthly donation will be early this month mate due to being Christmas ? 

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

That idiot LeageBeagle is what's wrong with our support, I don't make banners and if I did it would be a white sheet with the most stupid unrecogniseable writing.

There are guys in our support who makes great ones and have the opportunity to put a statement out on one of these, even if we were to be pulled up for it, guess what, it hits the news and they have no choice but to cover it.

We have guys in vb digging old newspaper articles and spending hours trying to find out the ones who have done nothing but damage our reputation and figures trying to kill us off. Fucking annoying how someone has an idea and then get a stupid arsehole response like that.

Anyway, they are a sick club who have done exactly what the FA and SFA are now saying is not acceptable! We should trying all avenues we can to get these cunts into the MSM. 

I was just about to reply that we'd never fit all that on a banner. :P

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Won't disagree with that mate (tu) my normal monthly donation will be early this month mate due to being Christmas ? 

Good on you mate. :21:

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

Where dae I buy them?

Sorry for going OT.

Banners? Fukkin banners? ?

For now, we're still organising it...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/301888-raffle-prizes-wanted/

What a prize list, eh?

Once we're ready to launch it, we'll start a new thread.  You'll spot it. ;)

7 hours ago, A.T.G said:

No, it is people who spend their lives 'supporting' our club by wanting somebody else to do everything. If you want this banner, go and make a good banner.