VB, UB, CLUB1872 AND ANYONE ELSE

A.T.G

19 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Sounds like you'd rather the issue not be raised than VB get credit for doing so.

Haters hate right enough.

Like most right minded folk I hate pedeophillia in all forms, and cover ups even more - but VB are not going on a crusade against that in general, not highlighting the need for multiple institutions to be investigated for historically abuse and cover ups ( that seems to have existed in most major organisations that really should have had a much better duty of care) - nope VB have decided to pick in one specific incident - which is not a bad tactic if this was some sort of general wave of repulsion - but you know as well as I do that it is purely motivated through the political, religious agenda promoted by VB under the guise of being a Rangers fan group. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Like most right minded folk I hate pedeophillia in all forms, and cover ups even more - but VB are not going on a crusade against that in general, not highlighting the need for multiple institutions to be investigated for historically abuse and cover ups ( that seems to have existed in most major organisations that really should have had a much better duty of care) - nope VB have decided to pick in one specific incident - which is not a bad tactic if this was some sort of general wave of repulsion - but you know as well as I do that it is purely motivated through the political, religious agenda promoted by VB under the guise of being a Rangers fan group. 

Riddled with contradictions - as always. This isn't about point scoring it's about the truth. 

If any team in the SPL was accussed of what's gone on at Celtic, any normal person would want them hounded until the truth came out. This includes Rangers. If it came to light that our club systematically covered up abuse I expect every Rangers fan would do their upmost  to uncover the truth.  If one of our 'greats' was involved, I'm sure there would be a queue to push him under the bus,  not protect him. 

Just because this involves our  rivals, doesn't mean we shouldn't get involved.

8 hours ago, A.T.G said:

That idiot LeageBeagle is what's wrong with our support, I don't make banners and if I did it would be a white sheet with the most stupid unrecogniseable writing.

There are guys in our support who makes great ones and have the opportunity to put a statement out on one of these, even if we were to be pulled up for it, guess what, it hits the news and they have no choice but to cover it.

We have guys in vb digging old newspaper articles and spending hours trying to find out the ones who have done nothing but damage our reputation and figures trying to kill us off. Fucking annoying how someone has an idea and then get a stupid arsehole response like that.

Anyway, they are a sick club who have done exactly what the FA and SFA are now saying is not acceptable! We should trying all avenues we can to get these cunts into the MSM. 

A banner as controversial as possible would be the best place to start

Tbf too legal beagle 'don't know if this is his point ,he can obv answer for himself' but I don't think it's right too expect /ask other ppl too risk arrest , being put out stadium etc for a banner that your not willing too make/ hold yourself 

18 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Tbf too legal beagle 'don't know if this is his point ,he can obv answer for himself' but I don't think it's right too expect /ask other ppl too risk arrest , being put out stadium etc for a banner that your not willing too make/ hold yourself 

Who said anything about not willing to hold it? Possible arrest? Bit far

How about making a banner in support of our own team and club instead?

I want they bastards brought to justice just as much as anyone else, but this disgusting scandal has absolutely nothing to do with us.

Let the investigation take it's course and they will be found out eventually.

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

How about making a banner in support of our own team and club instead?

I want they bastards brought to justice just as much as anyone else, but this disgusting scandal has absolutely nothing to do with us.

Let the investigation take it's course and they will be found out eventually.

While they throw shit at our club day in day out? Nah no thanks pal, hit them where it hurts. It's no coincidence we have had reports about us in the papers about all this shit. Deflect and deny it's the only way they know!!

8 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

It's annoying as fuck that on Facebook talksport had an article about this involving rangers, but nothing involving Celtic!! Supporters groups should be like VB and be all over this!!

Talksport know only to well who the scandal involves they employ a staff member who was involved in it ffs. So settle down the day will arrive when all eyes will be on that club have faith

Just now, KingKirk said:

Talksport know only to well who the scandal involves they employ a staff member who was involved in it ffs. So settle down the day will arrive when all eyes will be on that club have faith

Fair point mate. But I don't think our club should be dragged through all this when we know the dark sides history and it's not being reported. We should as a support be leaning on whatever organization to have this matter brought to light, as their support thought fit to do so to us by deflect and deny!

10 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

While they throw shit at our club day in day out? Nah no thanks pal, hit them where it hurts. It's no coincidence we have had reports about us in the papers about all this shit. Deflect and deny it's the only way they know!!

They are obsessed with us to the point of mental illness.  They have always thrown shit at us and always will.  Let them get on with it.  Rise above it and focus on Rangers.  You'll feel all the better for it.

9 minutes ago, BF2 said:

They are obsessed with us to the point of mental illness.  They have always thrown shit at us and always will.  Let them get on with it.  Rise above it and focus on Rangers.  You'll feel all the better for it.

Well actually mate I don't feel better for it thanks. For years on end I've been like yourself and went ah fuck it their obsession knows no bounds. But you know what this recent attack on our club/brand is the one that's went too far for me. I'm sick of sticking my head in the sand and I want our club and it's supporters groups to act on this now. We dont deserve to be drawn into this.

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

It's annoying as fuck that on Facebook talksport had an article about this involving rangers, but nothing involving Celtic!! Supporters groups should be like VB and be all over this!!

Mate the VB are all over it, but they can't do it themselves. We need the big fan groups, the bloggers, the banner guys, the fanzines everyone to push it. For years we have spoken about it because they are our biggest rivals and we hate them but yet some are suggesting we can't go down this route because it's only because we hate them, in my opinion the recent scandal involving these perverts makes it even more important! 

Edit: I realise you said "like the VB" doh

sorry mate, no had much sleep

5 hours ago, cp9 said:

Riddled with contradictions - as always. This isn't about point scoring it's about the truth. 

If any team in the SPL was accussed of what's gone on at Celtic, any normal person would want them hounded until the truth came out. This includes Rangers. If it came to light that our club systematically covered up abuse I expect every Rangers fan would do their upmost  to uncover the truth.  If one of our 'greats' was involved, I'm sure there would be a queue to push him under the bus,  not protect him. 

Just because this involves our  rivals, doesn't mean we shouldn't get involved.

I agree - except for the last line - that just smack of 'caring' because they did it and not giving an actual fuck about the subject other than that. 

19 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Mate the VB are all over it, but they can't do it themselves. We need the big fan groups, the bloggers, the banner guys, the fanzines everyone to push it. For years we have spoken about it because they are our biggest rivals and we hate them but yet some are suggesting we can't go down this route because it's only because we hate them, in my opinion the recent scandal involving these perverts makes it even more important! 

Edit: I realise you said "like the VB" doh

sorry mate, no had much sleep

You know what bud before this weeks articles where we have been unfairly targeted I was also partially on the "we can't go down this route" bandwagon. Not anymore, their support and media allies have turned the screw on us and tried to soften the blow to them of possible investigations. Say a lie enough times......

14 hours ago, TheNuts said:

SFA wont care what we demand.

Don't worry, it wont be long til it arrives on C*ltic's doorstep for the whole world to see. This scandal isn't going away anytime soon and a lot more will come out of it, unfortunately. 

its been a celtics door since it happened,. nothing then and nothing now is going to happen, when you have friends in very high places things like this tend to disappear

Write what you want, scream what you like, paint it on every bridge, post it on every social media site possible, write to your MP, email the newspapers and TV news, but you can be sure of one thing:-

The historic sexual abuse that took place at celtic by Torbett, Cairney et al and covered up by Stein and Co. and the subsequent financial payments to the parents (who i deem to be worse than the abusers purely by accepting the money) of the abused will NEVER be brought to light by the Scottish media. NEVER.

8 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sure as hell beats using child abuse for point scoring. 

That's almost as bad as taking sides with our enemies just to wind up other Bears, you fenian  bastard

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree - except for the last line - that just smack of 'caring' because they did it and not giving an actual fuck about the subject other than that. 

It's the complete opposite. you're trying to say we can't demand the facts solely because their our rivals. It makes no sense. If it was Hearts would you have this attitude?

10 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That's absurd. 

Rangers have been brought into the equation due to an employee sacked over alleged comments/words. We've been named as the employer, and there's efforts to sully our name in a paedophile nature despite our Club's actions being exemplary. 

Compare and contrast that to other FOOTBALL institutions in Scotland, where we play, and given that the whole topic has become high profile due to FOOTBALL down south. Celtic where multiple kids have been abused by numerous offenders according to the press reports contained in the article.

VB rightly raise the unspoken truth, the elephant in the room, re their contrasting acts as a club, how favourably they are treated in the press, and how much of their damning acts still remain unchallenged in this country.

And you want to shoot down the messenger.

Even for you opposing that article is new low. But then you can treat anything objectively when it has VB attached, despite them being an official RSC.

Pitiful narrow mindedness.