VB, UB, CLUB1872 AND ANYONE ELSE

A.T.G

19 hours ago, A.T.G said:

If you are making a banner for this weeks or any game in the following month(s)

May I suggest it read:

"We demand the SFA investigate the known abuse covered up by Celtic"

Stinks how they are not being punished for the horrible actions of their board and staff during the Torbett years, we have shown how we deal with perverts at our club, time to highlight how scummy they really are

It's the corrupt society we live in .Here in this cesspit of nepotism .

Not a peep,not a mention in good old beggar loving Scotland 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cp9 said:

It's the complete opposite. you're trying to say we can't demand the facts solely because their our rivals. It makes no sense. If it was Hearts would you have this attitude?

If it was hearts would VB have written the article! 

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If it was hearts would VB have written the article! 

If it was Hearts would the press have suppressed this? Would there be the need for an article?

But to directly answer your question I'd say yes if they were paedo scum and the actions of our club were being dragged into the gutter whilst they took the high ground despite their disgusting acts.

Perhaps @Virtuoso could provide a VB response if he can be bothered with your nonsense.

I noted you failed to provide an answer, deflecting with a question. Typical.

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree - except for the last line - that just smack of 'caring' because they did it and not giving an actual fuck about the subject other than that. 

Does the motivation for someone getting involved and trying to make an issue of this really matter? Surely the key things is that it is highlighted by as many people as possible to try and prevent it ever happening again.  

14 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Like most right minded folk I hate pedeophillia in all forms, and cover ups even more - but VB are not going on a crusade against that in general, not highlighting the need for multiple institutions to be investigated for historically abuse and cover ups ( that seems to have existed in most major organisations that really should have had a much better duty of care) - nope VB have decided to pick in one specific incident - which is not a bad tactic if this was some sort of general wave of repulsion - but you know as well as I do that it is purely motivated through the political, religious agenda promoted by VB under the guise of being a Rangers fan group. 

Have a fukkin word wae yer self.

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's absurd. 

Rangers have been brought into the equation due to an employee sacked over alleged comments/words. We've been named as the employer, and there's efforts to sully our name in a paedophile nature despite our Club's actions being exemplary. 

Compare and contrast that to other FOOTBALL institutions in Scotland, where we play, and given that the whole topic has become high profile due to FOOTBALL down south. Celtic where multiple kids have been abused by numerous offenders according to the press reports contained in the article.

VB rightly raise the unspoken truth, the elephant in the room, re their contrasting acts as a club, how favourably they are treated in the press, and how much of their damning acts still remain unchallenged in this country.

And you want to shoot down the messenger.

Even for you opposing that article is new low. But then you can treat anything objectively when it has VB attached, despite them being an official RSC.

Pitiful narrow mindedness.

I wouldn't waste my time typing all that oot in response tae a fukkin dunderheid. 

17 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

Does the motivation for someone getting involved and trying to make an issue of this really matter? Surely the key things is that it is highlighted by as many people as possible to try and prevent it ever happening again.  

Big man, if there a nail, you've just hit it on the head wi a hammer

Im surprised you understood him though, I know most of us struggle when using taig dialect

1 minute ago, thebooler said:

The board should be defending Rangers FC.

And I can't believe you're even asking that question.

You're absolutely right, the board should be defending Rangers FC.

By what definition does attacking Celtic based on heresay constitute defending Rangers FC?

44 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

By what definition does attacking Celtic based on heresay constitute defending Rangers FC?

We attack paedophilia, those who do it, those who hide it and those who permit or do not challenge it.

We publically highlight the actions our club formally took in a broadly related scenario (DR Neily article) and call on Scottish football clubs to do the same. We refer to lessons not being learned (ie the wrongs) from Saville type scenarios where previous similar offending AT THE TOP END OF SCOTTISH PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL is known to have happened but question it's scale and if/how dealt with. We ask whether football addressed and resolved the issue from the times of employee(s) of a Scottish club being jailed whilst others were investigated or whether football and the involved club(s) concealed it again as per Saville.

We demand the FA treat this with the seriousness of the English FA and conduct a similar scaled enquiry. 

We demand justice for affected, the abused youths and their families. For the innocent.

Something along those lines would work for me.

4 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Where did I say that? The board should be defending the misleading press and media reports aimed at our club.

How the fuck did you ever get tae be a moderator on a Rangers fans forum?

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We attack paedophilia, those who do it, those who hide it and those who permit or do not challenge it.

We publically highlight the actions our club formally took in a broadly related scenario (DR Neily article) and call on Scottish football clubs to do the same. We refer to lessons not being learned (ie the wrongs) from Saville type scenarios where previous similar offending AT THE TOP END OF SCOTTISH PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL is known to have happened but question it's scale and if/how dealt with. We ask whether football addressed and resolved the issue from the times of employee(s) of a Scottish club being jailed whilst others were investigated or whether football and the involved club(s) concealed it again as per Saville.

We demand the FA treat this with the seriousness of the English FA and conduct a similar scaled enquiry. 

We demand justice for affected, the abused youths and their families. For the innocent.

Something along those lines would work for me.

Na, that would never work.

Defending abused weans?

Sadly our support are far too apathetic.

Those bastards can crowdfund and get hundreds of thousands signing petitions etc.

This petition for the SFA to be brought to justice has 800 signatures!!

Child rape deserves to be taken more seriously

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-investigate-the-scottish-football-association-for-it-s-failure-to-investigate-child-abuse