deco19761

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Look lads it was of the upmost importance to speak to a representative of rangers it's done now and the matter is being dealt with 

After reading some of your posts in "This Club does not tolerate nonces" ..... I am glad you have now been able to reach someone at the Club ...... I sincerely hope you get what you want ..... well done mate ....(tu)

:uk:

35 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

After reading some of your posts in "This Club does not tolerate nonces" ..... I am glad you have now been able to reach someone at the Club ...... I sincerely hope you get what you want ..... well done mate ....(tu)

People don't always get what they want in life ..people adapt. Institutions and governments adapt. We are a social camelions,  we change to suit the people around us. 

4 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

People don't always get what they want in life ..people adapt. Institutions and governments adapt. We are a social camelions,  we change to suit the people around us. 

Camelions :lol:

As a rule the club will only give out information through a couple of favoured outlets such as Kenny Milller's neighbour and their friends at the Daily Record. 

Glad you got it sorted though @deco19761.

Now can you stop being such a fucking drama queen and tease and tell us what it was all about ?

59 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Fair enough mate ..... I hope you get what you need, if not what you want .... either way I genuinely hope you are content with the result of your contact with officials at the Club ..... (tu)

27 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Fair enough mate ..... I hope you get what you need, if not what you want .... either way I genuinely hope you are content with the result of your contact with officials at the Club ..... (tu)

Thanks mate 

19 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Can any one advise of the above. ?? If you know can u pm me as a matter of urgency . Thanks in have been looking on line to no avail . 

No stupid replies please.  Really is quite important.  

Contact C1872....office just along the corridor from King.

Houston will pass your message on personally.

19 hours ago, deco19761 said: