New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

18 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

Exactly mate,

Something has to be done immediately there is any recurrence of future shady reporting trying to involve The Rangers in others' crimes.

Anyone in power at The Club must be aware that this is always happening .... and all these cunts come out with is a hidden excuse of an apology .... we must hit them harder and demand a very visible apology at the very least ..... or take the author and his editor to court and sue the bastards.

The minute after it hits the streets, action must be taken to nullify any threat to blacken our reputation .... how long does it take to identify this deliberate muckraking for what it is. 

:uk:

Yeah , I agree . Doesn't look as if these complaints are doing any good . About time someone kept a log of all these lies , refer to some legal advice as to when they've got enough for a fair amount of damages , and just sue them . 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , I agree . Doesn't look as if these complaints are doing any good . About time someone kept a log of all these lies , refer to some legal advice as to when they've got enough for a fair amount of damages , and just sue them . 

(tu)

Dead right mate ...... Now how is it easy for all us Bears on the street to see the sense being made by following that policy .... fuck me, even a lawyers letter threatening action should be enough to put the wind up them .... and wouldn't  cost that much to put it out there that we will not tolerate these deliberate attempts to undermine our brand.

The men in the position to do this at The Club ..... be it the board ..... the media group (Level 5) or anyone else (Club1872?) would get our support if it was at least seen to be doing something proactive in our defence ..... but it must be effective, and hit them with deadly accuracy, to make an impact that will stop them permanently.

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

Dead right mate ...... Now how is it easy for all us Bears on the street to see the sense being made by following that policy .... fuck me, even a lawyers letter threatening action should be enough to put the wind up them .... and wouldn't  cost that much to put it out there that we will not tolerate these deliberate attempts to undermine our brand.

The men in the position to do this at The Club ..... be it the board ..... the media group (Level 5) or anyone else (Club1872?) would get our support if it was at least seen to be doing something proactive in our defence ..... but it must be effective, and hit them with deadly accuracy, to make an impact that will stop them permanently.

Yep , as usual you're spot on . 

I just sense the way we go about things makes us an easy target . You just have to see how the tarriers hardly get a mention in the papers in all this to see how to play the game . Hate to say it , but we have to up our game to that level . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yep , as usual you're spot on . 

I just sense the way we go about things makes us an easy target . You just have to see how the tarriers hardly get a mention in the papers in all this to see how to play the game . Hate to say it , but we have to up our game to that level . 

(tu)

Agreed mate ..... I think the major difference is that the scum have (without a shadow of a doubt), got the media in their pocket ...... and we will never come off best with that being the case ...... hence even SOS and Club1872 are "hinting" at other ways of altering this unbalanced situation.

I sincerely hope it is the legal route we have been discussing tonight .... as it seems the best course to follow when the cards are stacked against us .... get in amongst them and at least try and divide them, by hitting them individually, until they get the message ..... we will only know if we try.

Only after they lot are sorted should we be thinking of building bridges ..... before that time .... fuck them, and their bridges.

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

Agreed mate ..... I think the major difference is that the scum have (without a shadow of a doubt), got the media in their pocket ...... and we will never come off best with that being the case ...... hence even SOS and Club1872 are "hinting" at other ways of altering this unbalanced situation.

I sincerely hope it is the legal route we have been discussing tonight .... as it seems the best course to follow when the cards are stacked against us .... get in amongst them and at least try and divide them, by hitting them individually, until they get the message ..... we will only know if we try.

Only after they lot are sorted should we be thinking of building bridges ..... before that time .... fuck them, and their bridges.

Yeah , this I'd have thought , would have been C1872's forte - to defend the club . As much as I've stayed out the discussions about them , hoping it would work out , I do feel somewhat underwhelmed by their response . As I do with Rangers themselves . 

I can't think of a more serious allegation than child abuse and our half hearted response doesn't fill me with confidence of those charged with defending the club . Time they grew a pair and took this all the way . Take on the DR , and let's face it , together with this and the crap after the cup final , we'd have a good case , and the rest would follow . 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , this I'd have thought , would have been C1872's forte - to defend the club . As much as I've stayed out the discussions about them , hoping it would work out , I do feel somewhat underwhelmed by their response . As I do with Rangers themselves . 

I can't think of a more serious allegation than child abuse and our half hearted response doesn't fill me with confidence of those charged with defending the club . Time they grew a pair and took this all the way . Take on the DR , and let's face it , together with this and the crap after the cup final , we'd have a good case , and the rest would follow . 

:D

Sorry mate did not intend to pull you into the histrionics in and around the different groups ... unavoidable though, as they, along with the board, are the only ones who can actually alter the status quo ..... as you say, all the incriminating evidence is out there in full public view, and it would not take an army of lawyers to sort this out relatively cheaply.

29 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:D

Sorry mate did not intend to pull you into the histrionics in and around the different groups ... unavoidable though, as they, along with the board, are the only ones who can actually alter the status quo ..... as you say, all the incriminating evidence is out there in full public view, and it would not take an army of lawyers to sort this out relatively cheaply.

This is what the RFFF Fund should be used for instead of a stand that nobody will see or use other than those at the training ground. 

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

This is what the RFFF Fund should be used for instead of a stand that nobody will see or use other than those at the training ground. 

(tu)

Then we're well and truly fucked mate .... the RFFF is more secret than the Magic Circle .... and as useful as the Magic Roundabout when needed to defend our Club.

You're a bunch of cheeky bastards.

Don't you know that after pulling our breeks down and lubing ourselves we're robust in our condemnation and actions against these rodents behind the scenes.... 

We tell them they're not courageous and the very next time they tell lies against us we'll stop supplying them stories and everything....