New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

A lead story about a youngster being abused by Gordon Neely and his Dad beating Neely up ... in the clubs changing room he had the kid pull down his pants after saying he was bad and the other coaches all laughed 

the club in question was Hibs yet the picture is the gates of Ibrox 

Pals of our board the Record is 

just remember that 

let that sink in 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck the daily record aswell , hope the cunts get bombarded with complaints on Facebook , Twitter the lot . Trying their best to make a story out of us whilst missing out on the fucking obvious story on their doorstep , courageous journalism to say the least , shower of bastards 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Courageous to say the least, until we get the record loving pricks in our Directors box the fuck away from Rangers and true directors who defend the club and not themselves this will continue. 

It's not just in the director's box though, bad though that is.  It's the players, past and present, who talk to the rag's so-called 'journalists', and its the fans who continue to buy this comic. 

Both the Sun and the record in the last few days have been disgraceful. I know we sell papers but this is absolutely shocking. Fabricated nonsense.

Their twitter feed is worse every half hour seem to tweet the story with the Rangers bit in capitals. It happened at Hibs not us.

Board really need to come out and say something. This isn't some daft football story they've made up this is serious news and the club should not tolerate the way we've been implicated in this.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Too busy exploring the options of safe standing for the ultras 

It's getting fucking farcical, I really had hopes D'art would drag them the right way but it seems he's getting marginalised. 

Do none of 1872 or RIFC give a fuck about our great club and our name, or is the ego trip just too much fun for them. 

11 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

the club needs to come out here , this shit is becoming constant. 

I believe that too but Rangers surely have a pr team that has responsibility in ensuring that their name is not used in slander. These people are paid to ensure that the correct measures are taking. Very possibly in this case maybe silence on a matter that is as sickening as child abuse is what's  required as it's quite clear in all reports that Rangers acted commendably. Rangers have made a statement on the case and as long as it's reported on each article then possibly it should be left as is. I'm afraid our team gives the story a far bigger audience than some diddy team like hibs. The bigger the audience the better as the truth will surely prevail. 

2 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

It's not just in the director's box though, bad though that is.  It's the players, past and present, who talk to the rag's so-called 'journalists', and its the fans who continue to buy this comic. 

Agreed mate, but the current custodians have a duty to protect the club and they are failing in a spectacular fashion. 

I wonder how long any picture of a Parks coach or one of their car forecourts included in that story would be allowed to happen. 

It looks like they're trying to put a stop to our goading of the filth over their cover up of child abuse, if they can implicate us in any way then we lose the moral high ground.

The club need to sort this out, just by publishing pictures relating to the club plants the seed in folks minds that we were implicated in the story.

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

A lead story about a youngster being abused by Gordon Neely and his Dad beating Neely up ... in the clubs changing room he had the kid pull down his pants after saying he was bad and the other coaches all laughed 

just remember that 

let that sink in 

Mentioned it in another thread that it's a joke that the alleged abuse happened at hibs yet the headline is "Sacked Rangers coach" it's a fucking joke! Really hope the club has Lawyers looking at it

I don't know why people listen to Clyde, buy the record, read and listen to what the likes of Sutton has to say on things and then get offended and outraged by them all when we know what they are and what they are like. Just don't read or listen to what they have to say and don't give them the attention they crave its that simple. Instead people start threads on clyde, on what Sutton has been saying or writing, then get outraged and in turn give them the publicity and controversy that keeps them in a job

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

just remember that 

let that sink in 

Fuckin pricks mate.its the same as the sun newspaper online edition.

The say ex Ranger's youth coach in There headline.

Fuckin nothing to do with rangers,but yet the sun print edition doesn't mention rangers in There headline.fuckin rat bastards .

I've already said on another thread that it is very clear that Celtic's legal and media teams are working hard to manage the news on this issue.  They are desperately trying to protect the club's 'reputation' and its commercial interests, and they are keen to deflect attention, ideally in our direction.  The sooner our guys wake up and realise that this abuse scandal is being used as part of the ongoing war against our club, the sooner they can fight fire with fire. I hope they don't wait too long though, because we are already being outmanouevred.  And before anyone says, this is about abused people and victims, not about club politics, I would say it is actually about both of these, and we need to live in the real world. 

21 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

just remember that 

let that sink in 

Chris Graham takes the coin from them