New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

So we just let their shite Carry on , the club should be calling them out right now 

Did you miss the bit about not buying it and not giving them any internet hits ? They die if the protestant population blanks them.

Our board are going to do fuck all , most of them leak stories to them.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Clicking it once a day to see what shite like that they've got up about us is not keeping it going.

Would you rather we all sat in blissfill ignorance and let them do what they wanted?

I agree about anyone that buys it tho. 

I agree with him, he did say BUY, don't give them cash, no harm looking at their on-line shite though

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I agree with him, he did say BUY, don't give them cash, no harm looking at their on-line shite though

Then you don't really agree with him because he was meaning the odd online click too - check the follow up post for confirmation. 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Ritchie , online hits mean they can go to companies with figures saying how much folk read their site , and the bigger that figure is the more money they get for advertising.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Did you miss the bit about not buying it and not giving them any internet hits ? They die if the protestant population blanks them.

Our board are going to do fuck all , most of them leak stories to them.

I think certain things they spout we can turn a blind eye to but this scenario we need to be on our guard 

Without any shadow of a doubt the Bheggar propaganda machine is using the current focus on this matter as an opportunity to balance the books. 

They will create a lie that the issue was with both clubs that over time will become fact with those that choose not to see the truth. Sadly those are not small numbers. 

What they are doing is so blatant.  It's Derren Brown subliminal stuff... just keep mentioning Rangers and showing photos of Ibrox at every opportunity. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I was referring to his original post mate, he didn't mention on-line.

He said buy it and read it. Read it means online too (which he confirmed) ... you wouldn't buy it and not read it, so I took from it he meant both .. and he did.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So don't do anything, let them say what they want and take the line ignorance is bliss and give them carte blanche to write what they want and hope that the odd click they don't get from us puts them out of business. Sounds legit and practical. 

Our club has shown for years that they do fuck all regarding defending the clubs reputation and the fans on a wide range if issues, they aren't going to start now. We can start as many threads as we want as fans but ultimately nothing will change hence I agree that we should just ignore the lot of them

Just now, K.A.I said:

He said buy it and read it. Read it means online too (which he confirmed) ... you wouldn't buy it and not read it, so I took from it he meant both .. and he did.

Its the only way to kill it off , because the authorities and our board are going to do fuck all.

Just now, martin93 said:

Our club has shown for years that they do fuck all regarding defending the clubs reputation and the fans on a wide range if issues, they aren't going to start now. We can start as many threads as we want as fans but ultimately nothing will change hence I agree that we should just ignore the lot of them

Not the way to go. That's a ridiculous comment. Sorry mate but it is ... ignoring them doesn't make them go away - it makes them worse and condones it. 

I wish all the Protestants would stop being paranoid, who cares if the Daily Record are point scoring, I mean it's not as if it is damaging our reputation

What we shouldn't do is highlight the Celtic case because it's not as if they are trying to do it to us

Im just going to back to my sandpit to stick my head in

ps That's a joke by the way

6 minutes ago, markem said:

Without any shadow of a doubt the Bheggar propaganda machine is using the current focus on this matter as an opportunity to balance the books. 

They will create a lie that the issue was with both clubs that over time will become fact with those that choose not to see the truth. Sadly those are not small numbers. 

What they are doing is so blatant.  It's Derren Brown subliminal stuff... just keep mentioning Rangers and showing photos of Ibrox at every opportunity. 

Your right mate!! So it's up to us as a support to put the pressure on the club and supporters groups to clear our name and direct the medias attention to the other "Glaswegian" team.

The story of Peter Haynes, another victim of abuse, was reported on the BBC Scotland website. He was abused by a SFA assistant referee and youth coach.

The abuse is reported to have started the same day as the 1979 Scottish Cup Final 

Is it just coincidence they printed a photo of the 1979 Rangers v Hibs Scottish Cup Final programme with a photo of DJ on the front? The photo only shows the Rangers player with what I assume to be a Hibs photo below out of frame.

This is why we must fight to get the scum highlighted for their involvement in covering up active abuse. Our club is somehow 'accidentally' being shown alongside these reports. Earlier in the week a photo of our stadium was used. It's not all coincidence.

This board uses the record to leak stories when you can see clearly it's a scum fanzine, they will probably release a weak statement now the pressures on.

How long before everyone finally realises this board only care if you slander/liable them.

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

This board uses the record to leak stories when you can see clearly it's a scum fanzine, they will probably release a weak statement now the pressures on.

How long before everyone finally realises this board only care if you slander/liable them.

They are a fucking joke, as usual it's left to the supporters to defend our club, this board don't give a fuck about the club's reputation or us, in fact with each passing day their contempt for us is becoming all to apparent. 

8 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

They are a fucking joke, as usual it's left to the supporters to defend our club, this board don't give a fuck about the club's reputation or us, in fact with each passing day there contempt for us is becoming all to apparent. 

Remember too the board allowed, aided and promoted the clubs reputation being tarnished under the rats that were in control previously all so they could get a better deal i.e get controlling shares cheaper due to a diminished brand and help King get on the ladder for the start of getting his 20 million back.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was similar tactics afloat to aide this further. There will be a reason they don't give a fuck for the fans, the club, or being successful. There's just got to be a reason.