New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Where is this picture of Ibrox being used? Anyone show me it? 

They've removed it in the last half an hour or so it seems.

The issue for me regardless of the removal is why it was up and used in the first instance. They know fine well that even if there's a chance they have to remove or edit the picture, they can get away with doing it in the first place and doing a few hours worth of damage.

Stupid, fenian loving tarrier rhag. 

Said my peice on another thread about what i can see happening here.

This is the beginning of a concerted effort from the bheggar loving media, with help from the online bheggar community, to paint us as the bad guys.

Who can forget how they all became tax experts and demanded justice, yet when the family (who harboured the paedophile at parkhead) was in charge they robbed plenty in tax from false attendances.

So they are no longer the H***, that's what they call us now.

They forget their tax dodging, but label us all sorts.

Now they are whitewashing their disgusting history and pointing the finger at us.

It fucking stinks.

Just now, K.A.I said:

They've removed it in the last half an hour or so it seems.

The issue for me regardless of the removal is why it was up and used in the first instance. They know fine well that even if there's a chance they have to remove or edit the picture, they can get away with doing it in the first place and doing a few hours worth of damage.

Stupid, fenian loving tarrier rhag. 

It's actually becoming quite alarming the lengths the media are going to drag us into this. We stated last week that there was a hint of child abuse and the police were immediately called and the disgusting cunt was sacked. The proper way of doing it. Ever since then many outlets have tried to tag us in it in the hope someone runs with the page GLASGOW CLUBS INVOLVED IN HISTORICAL SEX ABUSE CLAIMS. 

The tarriers are working overtime to make sure someone goes down with them in relation to this. 

3 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Should James Taylor not be involved in this ?

Thought he was supposed to be taking care of the PR side.

He was quick enough to pull MW from the presser when Barton questions were being asked (mind you, that was on camera)

Do you mean Jim Traynor?

1 minute ago, Jasper Blues said:

Should James Taylor not be involved in this ?

Thought he was supposed to be taking care of the PR side.

He was quick enough to pull MW from the presser when Barton questions were being asked (mind you, that was on camera)

Hes wrote a few belters of songs but i dont think PR is really his bag.

James Traynor on the other hand - he might do

I'm sorry but see this line being peddled "we only care coz it's Celtic" is a shambolic excuse for continuing to allow it to get covered up.

So we should sit in silence and not bring it up because we hate them? 

I say we push it even harder to get the cunts punished because we hate them! Maybe if all clubs fans put the same effort as some our fans on twitter, online, banners etc etc it could have been done earlier and it would have stopped other abusers or other clubs from covering it up. I can't believe fans are suggesting we stay silent over how it looks or our motives, I couldn't give a fuck, they are a rat bag peadophile harbouring disgusting vile club who I happen to fucking despise

It doesn't stop at the images though, it's the journalistic way in which the content is worded...

"Several former youth players have told this week how Neely carried out sexually motivated attacks during his coaching career, which included stints at Hibs and Rangers."

Tell me that doesn't sound like he was an established predator at both clubs. You can read it either way, his coaching career had stints at both clubs or that his sexually motivated attacks had stints at both clubs.

Do any of us honestly expect anything different from that piece of Rangers hating shit?

Our board should be fighting this bullshit, but instead Paul the bouffant boy Murray is too busy trying to build bridge that were demolished when we were stabbed in the back by the other clubs in Scotland.

1 minute ago, 55Bear said:

It doesn't stop at the images though, it's the journalistic way in which the content is worded...

"Several former youth players have told this week how Neely carried out sexually motivated attacks during his coaching career, which included stints at Hibs and Rangers."

Tell me that doesn't sound like he was an established predator at both clubs. You can read it either way, his coaching career had stints at both clubs or that his sexually motivated attacks had stints at both clubs.

The story is about Edina Hibs I'm sure, but they throw in Rangers to get the hits from everyone, classic low life journalism

They have the main story on their doorstep, I can't believe they haven't been at the centre of this but I do believe they can't hold on to the silence forever 

It surely is a matter of time, especially after Regans comments about punishing, cunts are surely squirming, I am just thankful that Souness and Walter were upstanding human beings for reporting the low life cunt, we couldn't help that he joined us and Celtic couldn't help that Torbett and others joined them, they aren't to blame for his perversions but they sure as fuck are to blame for his victims after he was caught the first time and it is something they should be hung out to dry for, this silence is exactly what the SFA and FA are against, it's a fucking shambles and downright disrespectful to their victims 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

A lead story about a youngster being abused by Gordon Neely and his Dad beating Neely up ... in the clubs changing room he had the kid pull down his pants after saying he was bad and the other coaches all laughed 

the club in question was Hibs yet the picture is the gates of Ibrox 

Pals of our board the Record is 

just remember that 

let that sink in 

If only we had a fans group to speak on our behalf.

I saw this story this am. Had a photo of the gates next to it, and in fact the story was even under the sub heading of 'RANGERS FC'

The story had NOTHING to do with Rangers FC. The Rangers 'STORY' regarding Neely was 

a) He worked for us

b) He was found out

c) He was sacked

d) He was reported to police.

Nothing short of biased reporting.

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

The story is about Edina Hibs I'm sure, but they throw in Rangers to get the hits from everyone, classic low life journalism

They have the main story on their doorstep, I can't believe they haven't been at the centre of this but I do believe they can't hold on to the silence forever 

It surely is a matter of time, especially after Regans comments about punishing, cunts are surely squirming, I am just thankful that Souness and Walter were upstanding human beings for reporting the low life cunt, we couldn't help that he joined us and Celtic couldn't help that Torbett and others joined them, they aren't to blame for his perversions but they sure as fuck are to blame for his victims after he was caught the first time and it is something they should be hung out to dry for, this silence is exactly what the SFA and FA are against, it's a fucking shambles and downright disrespectful to their victims 

I just hope and pray that it explodes, sometime before the 31st would be nice.

But yeah couldn't agree with you more, the underlying politics and tip-toeing around the real story, focusing more on how to bring Rangers' name into it than actually getting to the core of the issue is sickening to say the least. And, disrespectful to their victims....couldn't have put it better.