New low even for the Daily Record

K.A.I

9 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Fucking scum bastards the lot of them. The only reason I can think of for them to try and drag us into it is some new allegations have been made about their paymasters across the city and they're trying to even it up by attempting to implicate us as well. Wouldn't be surprised if something concerning them that they can't sweep under the carpet drops in the next week or so.

Their pay masters in the east keep them alive due to poor circulation 

oh that and the Rangers board and players little snippets to them of course 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Daily Record had a paid circulation in March 2015 of 190,985 (ABC), a drop of 11.1% year on year. According to NRS PADD figures,  

Surely with these weak numbers it wouldn't take a massive effort to drop the circulation even further and put it out of business.

53 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Fucking scum bastards the lot of them. The only reason I can think of for them to try and drag us into it is some new allegations have been made about their paymasters across the city and they're trying to even it up by attempting to implicate us as well. Wouldn't be surprised if something concerning them that they can't sweep under the carpet drops in the next week or so.

Dream on mate .This is SS Scotland We live in .Not Boston or Penn state

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I seen someone on Facebook saying "what can the board do the pictures only been up maybe an hour"

point totally missed 

if they were men with balls instead of handwringers with wee fannies the Record wouldn't even consider putting a picture like that up in the first instance - they wouldn't dare 

you need to remember there's a design team that's put that together and an editor that's ok'd it for publication - they know fine well, the lot of them, what they're doing 

You're spot on with this . 

The record , along with other msm platforms , have silenced any talk about the child abuse that went on at the piggery for years now . Then along comes a story and suddenly we're front page news when it's really got nothing to do with us . The board should be kicking up fuck with this , given the severity of the subject , instead of just quietly getting images removed . 

18 minutes ago, gmcf said:

You're spot on with this . 

The record , along with other msm platforms , have silenced any talk about the child abuse that went on at the piggery for years now . Then along comes a story and suddenly we're front page news when it's really got nothing to do with us . The board should be kicking up fuck with this , given the severity of the subject , instead of just quietly getting images removed . 

You are assuming the board even got it removed .. two hours of this thread it was gone - the Daily Record read this forum they might have just done it 

Just now, K.A.I said:

You are assuming the board even got it removed .. two hours of this thread it was gone - the Daily Record read this forum they might have just done it 

Was thinking that after I posted . I suspect complaints from fans would be more likely . 

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

A lead story about a youngster being abused by Gordon Neely and his Dad beating Neely up ... in the clubs changing room he had the kid pull down his pants after saying he was bad and the other coaches all laughed 

the club in question was Hibs yet the picture is the gates of Ibrox 

Pals of our board the Record is 

just remember that 

let that sink in 

I quoted much the same yesterday regarding the sun, their story was about abuse at hibs boys club but the front page picture was of him in his Rangers tie!!!!

Like I said they are trying everything to drag us into it but all we did was what big baw heid  should of done and got the polis involved . 

14 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Exactly a protest outside the doors prior to ko should highlight to the board and the mhedia that our club won't be used as a deflection tactic from the biggest scandal in Scottish football (Celtic and pedophillia)

Prefer something like this to happen but make sure their name and child molestation are in big letters and on the same line. There would be plenty of pictures from this doing the rounds. 

10 hours ago, beechwood bear said:

The silence is deafening. What chance do we have when our own board won't stick up for the club? No wonder these cunts write anything they want about us. Get every taig infested newspaper banned now Rangers. Rant over.

It's deafening because Murray and King shook hands with the devil .

Their silence is part of the deal brokered for these two getting an easy ride

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's deafening because Murray and King shook hands with the devil .

Their silence is part of the deal brokered for these two getting an easy ride

We all wondered at the time how King managed to get SFA clearance to take over. Now we know.

The filth have a lapdog in control of our club.

21 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Houston will be doing an exclusive in it tomorrow about how he toppled the old regime and promoting his soccer school. Apple carts spring to mind. 

just got this responce

Hi Gooseman

Thanks for getting in touch. Your email will be passed to the Board for their consideration.

Best wishes

Club 1872

is it just me or is this organisation a waste of time?

37 minutes ago, OhW said:

If you Google "Jim McCafferty" every single headline has C*ltic in the title but for the Record, who use "Scottish Football Coach". Pathetic. Even if you worked for the Record you would think you would say 'come on lads it's getting a bit too obvious now'. 

I might be missing it but none of these papers are mentioning Torbett, Cairney or Cullen. 

Ohh and Celtic saying they've reporting the allegations, get the fkn original investigation handed over to Police, Scotland you rancid bastards 

26 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

just got this responce

Hi Gooseman

Thanks for getting in touch. Your email will be passed to the Board for their consideration.

Best wishes

Club 1872

is it just me or is this organisation a waste of time?

They have acknowledged your email while they consider it. What more do you want them to say to you? :unsure:

47 minutes ago, OhW said:

If you Google "Jim McCafferty" every single headline has C*ltic in the title but for the Record, who use "Scottish Football Coach". Pathetic. Even if you worked for the Record you would think you would say 'come on lads it's getting a bit too obvious now'. 

You know if he had been at Rangers it would be front and back page with an 8 page pullout,  unreal you got to scan well into the story before you see he was at Saville Row for 6 years 

2 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

We all wondered at the time how King managed to get SFA clearance to take over. Now we know.

The filth have a lapdog in control of our club.

You will never know it as he will do a DM on us all 

The beggars and Liewell know they needed us back but this arrangement suited all parties 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

yep this will make the itv news hopefully camera crew on the scabby doorstep mind the needles itv!

15 minutes ago, Lidl said:

They have acknowledged your email while they consider it. What more do you want them to say to you? :unsure:

does it take over 24hrs to acknowledge an email?

a response of something along the lines of "we have been monitoring the situation and our board is currently in discussions on the best way to address these matters.  Club 1872 takes its role as a voice for our fan base very seriously, rest assured we will address the situation in due course."

This would be favourable to an automated response.  Maybe I'm being to harsh.

6 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

does it take over 24hrs to acknowledge an email?

a response of something along the lines of "we have been monitoring the situation and our board is currently in discussions on the best way to address these matters.  Club 1872 takes its role as a voice for our fan base very seriously, rest assured we will address the situation in due course."

This would be favourable to an automated response.  Maybe I'm being to harsh.

When are C1872 going to seriously press our Club board into some action on this?