Celtics Jim McCafferty admits absuing youngsters

Rambo1872

Suitability for post  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread remain in the Bears Den

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I fucking hope so mate, a part of me shares your view also but i hope somebody somewhere has the decency to investigate celtic fc and any other. Even our own. I would rather if we had anything to hide we brought it up before it gets dragged up through the coming processes. It seems that no club has been immune to the infiltration of paedophiles to gain lawful access to young kids who only dreamt of being football stars and this was used against them to keep them silent.

I think the issue is the SFA are involved in this so there's no way they'll investigate celtic in case they out themselves!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, B1872 said:

I think the issue is the SFA are involved in this so there's no way they'll investigate celtic in case they out themselves!

The Sfa is the scum so they can't really investigate themselves like you say.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

They will see this just the same way the coach does just a bit of fun.

Aye the boys were up for it obviously it was consentual. A bunch of more than likely alpha males playing football who just happened to all be up for sexual relations with men who held the possible key to their football careers. 

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Just went for a look on a few of their rancid forums without being a member.....no surprise that there is no mention of anything regarding the biggest topic in scottish football right now.

We are lucky to see it on here i made a thread weeks ago and the complainers  got it moved first to the politics section then to the general football section.

We play in Scottish football and the biggest story to involve Scottish football and on here it was not considered relevant to be in the bears den.

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Just went for a look on a few of their rancid forums without being a member.....no surprise that there is no mention of anything regarding the biggest topic in scottish football right now.

It will be hidden mate, they tend to hide these things.

17 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Didn't they rehire Torbett after he was convicted of it or that? 

No he was booted out the door by Jock Stein but the authorities were not informed, once he died and enough time was passed he worked his way back in to CELTIC! VB have covered a lot of this with quotes from newspaper articles 

And to be honest, all this stuff which is coming out now we have been telling them for years but no cunt has listened.

Point scoring is all they give a fuck about, not the kids. Would I fuck let any of my boys play for any catholic/Celtic team even if I didn't support Rangers. Nobody has ever listened to the immature point scoring banners telling everyone Big Jock FUCKING Knew

6 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

The bears den to me is the clubhouse of the forums, a topic as important than this deserves to be in here not tucked away on another forum surely?

Of course, it should not be hidden away that's pointless as most posters only really read the bears den, 

Guest Lloyd72

I was talking to one of them I know from college today about this, he said to me "it's okay though because it was all consensual so we didn't need to report it..." 

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I was talking to one of them I know from college today about this, he said to me "it's okay though because it was all consensual so we didn't need to report it..." 

Dont leave your kids with him if you have any, i'm fucking serious. Anyone who condones this type of thing can only be harbouring tendencies.

7 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fuck me that is just about the worst thing I've ever heard

The scary thing is how high up did the abuse go at parkhead, who else was involved?

torbett sacked for some of his offences and then brought back to parkhead to work by the kellys, mcginn, etc.

theres now been about 4 or 5 mentioned from that one club alone. 

if theres that many then would it not be safe to look into the possibility of some kind of ring similar to saville and his inner circle - not forgetting saville was there on more than a few occasions as well.

police scotland must have enough information to start an investigation into this.  

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

I was reading in another thread that that's 5 been named at Celtic park now. Surely it's an implication of a ring of some sort. 

A catholic gave birth to the club and it looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. 

Probably my favourite post of all time to be honest :lol: 

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

Don't introduce him to your wee sister whatever the fuck you do

Imagine waking up and knowing that is your club, and being proud of it. :power_of_anguish:

How anyone could allow their kids to support that fucking mob is beyond me. Well seeing the dirty bastard only came forward to clear his own mind. Should be fucking shot in the street.

Beasts in sport, entertainment, politics, region, about time we started hanging them to make an example. But naw, we'd lose about half the population it seems these days.