Utrecht

League cup final v us

ICT

Sion

Kille cup final

Winning the league at ibrox = hahahahaha aye right

Jambs cup semi

So much for the super manager

TWO trophy's in THREE years,but as said before just limbering up for the Barca's of this world :lol:

Hopefully. A lot of their fans are getting fed up of him as well, so it's only a matter of time before he's off IMO.

Never has the phrase 'always cheated, never defeated' been so apt.

Would we want him to go though?? :D Seriously, if/when we get back on our feet and have a squad again, this mhob would be easier than the 9IAR era Celts to dominate. :pipe:

You're right there mate. There's a few Tims at my work gonna get this phrase rammed down their throats tomorrow!!! :lol: :lol:

Hopefully. A lot of their fans are getting fed up of him as well, so it's only a matter of time before he's off IMO.

By the way, guilty pleasure of mine is going onto Kerrydale Street at times like this. It's hilarious. One guy claims he's done with Scottish football after today, and the rest are giving it laldy how the ref was bent and the SFA are bigoted. That despite the fact that they had an offside goal given, that Webster's hand was nowhere near the ball and that Ledley's arm was sticking right out.

Never has the phrase 'always cheated, never defeated' been so apt.

Bump x 1000

just think, had ally not bottled it against lesser sides in the league, the league would have been ours regardless of the 10 point deduction, thats the thing that gets me most.

a few weeks ago, "celtic trying to get into the championship in england" "we're good enough for it" *loses 1-0 to killie in the final

the other day "we can win the champions league with c*ltic" *loses to hearts in the semi final to hearts"

Archived