* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ref made five very bad decisions. Efe's red, allowing their second, not giving us a penalty for foul on Lustig, awarding our penalty and not booking Davies for persistent fouling or for giving ref abuse as he did with Gordon.
That and if Griffiths had been on form would have resulted in a 6-2 win for us.

We have a lot to be thankful for tonight, the close of the window and the masses have their one eye  focused on who they might bring in before  the transfer window  closes rather than the bigger  picture unfolding before them. Ill be honest i thought delia would have been sacked after the latest humiliation. It is imperative this guy remains in charge next season and he looks to have dodged the bullet. He stays on till Wednesday anyway but hopefully into next season for all of us.

14 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Ronny makes his first appearance in this thread on page 181,that's 137 pages of laughter he's gave us in under 2 years.

Ronny you're a legend.

Apparently he paid for Broons toupee justy to take the heat off him.

12 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Is Kazim Richards past it? Used to be a decent player, but cant say ive seen much of him lately. 

Its the usual from them, wee signing to placate the masses. Good for us, cos it keeps Delia there.

Journey man who will turn 30 in the summer, a striker with a career total of 53 goals, and 11 the most scored in one season, his career has been average at best, and his character is suspect....  If this is the caliber of player they're going for now then I predict it wont be too long before we are looking down the table at these useless mhutant fucks. 

The Man city boy could turn out to be a good bit of business, Man city obviously seen something in him to pay 12 million but if he's surrounded with shite like Brown and Colin kazim  then we don't have too much to worry about.

Fuck them 

41 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Journey man who will turn 30 in the summer, a striker with a career total of 53 goals, and 11 the most scored in one season, his career has been average at best, and his character is suspect....  If this is the caliber of player they're going for now then I predict it wont be too long before we are looking down the table at these useless mhutant fucks. 

The Man city boy could turn out to be a good bit of business, Man city obviously seen something in him to pay 12 million but if he's surrounded with shite like Brown and Colin kazim  then we don't have too much to worry about.

Fuck them 

I reckon guardiola would recall him in the summer to get a look at him 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck them 

Cheers mate. Had a quick look at his record and hes not spent more than a season at any one club, other than Fenerbache. This would suggest his attitude or his ability aren't that great. I always thought he was more of an attacking midfielder, but if he has been playing as a striker, than youre right, his goal tally is pretty poor.

They must be paying him a nice packet too haha. Get it up them.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fuck them 

He's also played 25 professional games and never scored a goal, 20 of which were for Fulham. Without Griffiths goals they'd be fucked this season, and the 2 players they've brought in don't look like they'll be providing very many.

Brilliant 2 egotistical players added to a dressing room that already has issues, young lad probs has talent but leave it to the journalists to compare you to one of the best players in the world, not yourself...Fud!

The other banger claiming everyone will hate him because hes an animal on the park, what a plank...yeah just you draw the attention of every ref that read that...haha.

Archived