• Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The New Era said:

Liam McLeod

BBC commentator at Pittodrie

Posted at20:17

Celtic are cranking through the gears here, the Dons are struggling

Nine minutes later it's 2-0 yessssss. Poor wee fuckin liam

He a Sheep fan anyway

Gordon never moved 2nd goal,, 4 taigs on the goal line, still couldn't stop a piss easy goal

Sufuckingperb 

1 minute ago, Moobs said:

Can see wonky eyes at hivs gettin a call the morra!!!!

Celtic support would to be utterly delusional to want him. He's done nothing other than last year subject Hibs to another year in the Championship thanks to the worst Gers team in history. 

I reckon the support will pressure the board to get Lennon back, which will make pumping them 4 times next year even sweeter. 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

It is hilarious but I'd rather that cunt wasn't sacked.

Plus I'll be stunned if Celtic still don't run away with that come May. Regardless I'll have anyone else win it over them.

septic are not going to get anyone better than Delia, they don't have any money. That's why they ended up with him.

As well as the fact that they can't dine out on the ex-European Cup winners forever.

Sorry, Ye Olde European Cupe

2 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Hope this isn't the end for Ronny.

Warburton with a bit of backing in the summer will humiliate that cross dressing Norwegian cunt.

Ronny's not their problem, it's the whole septic way and manner that's their problem. They tried to kill us and failed, they tried to have our title removed and failed. They will fail when we're back in the top flight no matter what deluded feck manages them.

There are 1690 users on this thread. An omen.

This must be the most popular thread ever. Is there something in the air tonight?

Wow more guests than a travelers wedding 1100 

Would jump at the chance of big Mick McCarthy as manager by the weekend.

As shampooe we are we are, we're still the top team, in the top league in Scotland.

And at least we've been around longer than One Direction. Not all Scottish football teams can say that.

:lol::lol: 

Archived