* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

14 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure mate, think I heard we couldn't offer him a deal or something?

A Cunt of a man, taken in by the club for over a year free of charge to aid his rehabilitation 

Signs for them while his bag was still in a Rangers locker 

Fuck him, cunt 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

said that to Scott yesterday mate, lustig and then rogic's penalties were drowned out by Derry's walls and then one of the loudest roars when he missed.

I'm still just taking it all in. It was the comfiest 2-2 draw I can remember. They're shite

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ginger leprechaun claiming this is the first time we've been a better footballing team than the scum. 

That's either a very sly "rangers died" dig or his head is so far up his own ass that time itself is distorted for him. 

The tarriers in their slighlty more sober state today are doing their usual, instead of admitting they were played off the park they claim we all had the game of our lives while none of them turned up, we got lucky, things didnt go their way etc

Deluded slabbering mongos, talk like that keeps deila in the job, its fucking glorious :lol:

4 hours ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

Dunno why you think Gallacher was hurting, he was pissing himself laughing every time Celtic missed. 

He's a tim, he starts smiling  after  his initial reaction   of oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  when Broonie misses   and head in hands when Rogic misses

Archived