* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They won't be push overs unlike the imps

You're right they won't be.

I don't pay enough attention to them so don't know what the story is regarding their defensive injuries, but if Effin Ambrose continues to get a game then they're likely to concede at least the one away goal.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

A point? 

Scum are lucky bastards. Calling it now(kinda already did) even-though he was only 500K and I've no idea the wages he's on, but that Dembele will be the worst signing this summer. He's hopeless, scum would have been as well keeping Cole.

Knocked back bayern :craphead:

Maybe I'm too use to watching Rangers these days but that game was very poor and neither team could pass.  If Rangers had been up against either of those teams we would have dominated the game.  It's hard to believe that's the standard on show for a Champions League qualifier.  I do wish we had won that Scottish Cup final and been able to strut our stuff on the European stage this season.  The place was absolutely wasted on Hibs.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Maybe I'm too use to watching Rangers these days but that game was very poor and neither team could pass.  If Rangers had been up against either of those teams we would have dominated the game.  It's hard to believe that's the standard on show for a Champions League qualifier.  I do wish we had won that Scottish Cup final and been able to strut our stuff on the European stage this season.  The place was absolutely wasted on Hibs.

I agree and said that a week ago before Brondby. Some taig claimed we had only won 1 in 25 of our last european games and hibs had levelled it in 2 games by last week ?

1 minute ago, BertContraband said:

I agree and said that a week ago before Brondby. Some taig claimed we had only won 1 in 25 of our last european games and hibs had levelled it in 2 games by last week ?

I'd stop listening to taigs as that's nonsense 

8 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

Some taig claimed it or are you claiming it ? :lol:

3 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Brenda saying, "No fear. No excuses."

Then he goes on to list the excuses :-

Long flight, plastic pitch, the heat, injuries & the opponents are well into their season. He became a laughing stock in England with the pish he used to spout, when trying to justify himself & his crappy team. He's just carrying it on up here. Fingers cossed he's struggling to justify himself in a couple of hours time. Mon the Astana.

First box that requires ticking, if you don't spout shite you simply cannot manage celtic, I'm at a loss as to this phenomenon 

Every manager of theirs Iv'e seen, usually pressers when we play them, the pish they come out with is breathtaking, any credible sportswriter/commentator could ridicule the cunts week after week

Do they think we are as stupid as their own ?

At the same time there has been so few comments from our Managers that I've ever cringed at, if any 

Is it me and Blue Tinted Specs or are they that dumb & deluded 

22 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Was thinking the same watching the game. After watching that filth for ninety minutes I am not impressed. 

We have Nothing to fear from them this season. 

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd stop listening to taigs as that's nonsense 

it isnt far off it tbh, shite i know but mccoist didnt win any out of 4, walters last season we won 1 in the CL and didnt win any of our 4 europa league games, thats 14, none in the 6 CL games the year before, lost to kaunas the year before so thats 22, uefa cup run before that we didnt win any of the last 3 games

28 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

Even if that was Rangers record four years ago it holds absolutely no relevance to how we'd get on now.  Rangers are playing a totally different brand of football than we did under Walter Smith.  Warburton has taken us in to the modern era and our brand of football is perfect for the European stage.  I think we could do very well and it's a real shame we wont get a chance this year.

Archived