* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

9 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

HBS have a huge part to play now, greet them at the airport, at their hotel, when they are training. Whatever they can do. The Israelis will have seen this tonight and won't be best pleased. Over to you HBS fans 

A huge banner declaring Northern Ireland is still British  or even another "no surrender "effort would be glorious 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

One thing I do hope is warburton or someone had an eye on that game because that is how I imagine they will set up and go at us in a few weeks time 

Well Warburton and Brenda are supposedly good mates :disappointment: so I'd imagine Warburton will know exactly what man Brenda is and will use it to his advantage. 

12 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

The brodge on BBC saying Lego muncher could play in the EPL!!!!.....had to check if it was the 1st April!!!???

Do you think they might have meant the Egyptian Premier League, I don't even think he would be good enough for that level.

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

One thing I do hope is warburton or someone had an eye on that game because that is how I imagine they will set up and go at us in a few weeks time 

They'll need to get the ball off of us first 

2 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Well Warburton and Brenda are supposedly good mates :disappointment: so I'd imagine Warburton will know exactly what man Brenda is and will use it to his advantage. 

Warburton worked under brenda if am not mistaken at Watford so he should know a good deal about what to expect

I think it'd be totally foolish to dismiss the obvious progress they've made, you can see it in their play, during the Scottish Cup semi I was shocked at how off the pace they where, although they did still make a helluva lot of chances but we dominated the flow of the game and it was a surprise how stand offish they were.

You can see already they have more urgency about them and have more confidence,  Brenda is also making a lot of game changing decisions, it'd be naive to think they wont be bouncing BUT...if they did happen to throw this tie away, and an early goal could easily be the catalyst for that, if that happens then I could see them losing all that confidence, at least for a month or so which we could work to our advantage, if that happens the Old Firm game becomes vital for them, if they didn't win that either it all becomes tetchy

One of the things they do better than us is get bodies into the box on attack. Lots of times we create openings from wide positions only for no one to be in the box.

I watched numerous times where they created similar openings and had 3 or 4 players rushing in there.

Its just so much harder to defend against.

I also posted yesterday about the crucial times IRAceltic tend to hurt teams and the need to pay particular attention in these times. ( 1st 10mins, 40min - HT, last 10 mins ) . 4 out of 5 of their goals last night came around these times. Something we need to guard against also against them.

3 minutes ago, 7troop said:

I also posted yesterday about the crucial times IRAceltic tend to hurt teams and the need to pay particular attention in these times. ( 1st 10mins, 40min - HT, last 10 mins ) . 4 out of 5 of their goals last night came around these times. Something we need to guard against also against them.

and when did their goals come against us earlier this year?

5 mins after Halve time and 1 minute into second half of Extra time.

They seem to want to catch teams when they're not quite up and running or when they're starting to switch off. 

The hype has reached warp speed already for them and they are all climbing over each other to see who can spout the most ridiculous pish. Second week in and we're hearing Broon could hold his own in the EPL and Forrest is the second coming. Biggest twat amongst them though is clearly Rodgers. Joey was spot on, he's a narcisstic cunt. Loves already to hold court with the media up here and big up his methods. Dossier on every referee? Passed to the players before every game? For fuck sake..............any other reason to share this with us other than to totally big himself up. No class Brenda. Bring them on.

as much as they are manky bastards, their start to the season kinda reminds me of the leprechauns first season, we went to parkhead early in the campaign, they had spent big (big at the time) and they fucking battered us that day, our defence was a mare and we knew it when we went there,

that day was an absolute nightmare that we'll never forget, fuck going through that again

Archived