* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I wish we had won against Ross County.  If we did there would only be a 5 point gap (assuming they win their game in hand).  Considering how shite the start to our season has been that would've been a good position for us still.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Just seen that penalty claim!

What a fucking joke of a ref, Fucking shitebag

'It's a difficult one, but Don Robertson, the referee, is in a good position'. Liam McLeod, BBC commentary. :lol:

It's the most blatant foul and red you'll see! Only debate was whether it was in the box or not.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Israel could flatten the plasticinians in an instant,but they don't.

Israel wants to live in peace.

Hamas however....

Forgive me if I don't trust you to be an authority on the subject.

Mostly because you are a fucking idiot. :thumbup:

47 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'It's a difficult one, but Don Robertson, the referee, is in a good position'. Liam McLeod, BBC commentary. :lol:

It's the most blatant foul and red you'll see! Only debate was whether it was in the box or not.

Is that the Wee bastard who creams himself whenever the scum get a corner or start attacking

12 hours ago, Siam69 said:

You ever been to Israel?

Do you know anything, like anything at all about orthodox Jews?

You obviously don't, or you wouldn't come out with nonsense like women have equal rights.

I live near the biggest orthodox community in the UK, women can't even drive cars ffs. And that's in London, in Israel they can't even sit anywhere near a male on the bus in the orthodox community which is huge in Israel. 

Brainless cretin lol, aye, away and educate yourself ffs. 

Have you..?

15 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't know why people even care about these things in life.

I literally care more about what I'm going to have on my toast soon than that conflict.

Motherfuckers need to get their priorities in check mate (tu) 

15 hours ago, gsa said:

Now you're criticing Israel for iron dome? It's a DEFENCE installation? Should they just let the rockets fall on schools? 

There is nothing to stop Hamas outing pouring funds into defence installations. They just prefer to purchase rockets and Kalashnikovs.

You should really stop. This is getting silly.

I doubt Hamas have a budget to support advanced military defense systems mate :lol: 

Just now, lidorfc said:

I doubt Hamas have a budget to support advanced military defense systems mate :lol: 

In principle. They spend zero money defending their people because of the "arithmetic of pain". They feel that they stand to gain when images of dead Palestinians are beamed around the world. 

Archived