* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I was happy as fuck with a draw v Barca at home and Man United away, played for draws then basically.

Played for draws in the UEFA CUP in 07/08 as well :lol:

He's just trying to be staunch as fuck, it's ridiculous to think a team with a fraction of their opponents budget, playing in a tin cup league against he poorest teams in Britain would not play for a draw.

Fuck we played for loads when we were in Europe and rightly so.

Fuck the taigs and fuck their scummy followers but there is zero point deluding yourself that they didn't get a result and play well there tonight. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Absolutely true but why would anybody actually like that post:(

Because right now it's the truth , we need to be realistic here and leave the delusion to those cunts . It's up to our board to start closing the gap and it needs to happen in January 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He's just trying to be staunch as fuck, it's ridiculous to think a team with a fraction of their opponents budget, playing in a tin cup league against he poorest teams in Britain would not play for a draw.

Fuck the taigs and fuck their scummy followers but there is zero point deluding yourself that they didn't get a result and play well there tonight. 

Exactly mate.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I have no Idea how a Rangers fan can Praise them cunts in anyway, but maybe I'm just weird.

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Accepting that they did well there doesn't mean they're any less scummy bastards 

I'm not saying it does, I just wouldn't say that sort of pish to praise them cunts regardless of if I agree or not, but other people's opinions differ obviously.

It's bordering on delusion some of the posts here. That's a quality result for them sadly and they are ahead of us, there's no debating that whatsoever. As for playing for a draw, every team does it when needs must and it was pretty much our tactic in Europe for a decent while under Sir Walter. Thankfully this will be short term imo as Rodgers will be here for another season max and Dembele,Tierney etc will have went to England which will allow their next manager to hopefully fuck up.

The scum will make the Europa league and if we had a team to compete then that would have been a great chance for us. However the league will be over by xmas. It seems like a lifetime ago we were competing with teams like City. Utterly depressed here. I genuinely think they will get ten in a row. 

Just now, AllyDawson72 said:

The scum will make the Europa league and if we had a team to compete then that would have been a great chance for us. However the league will be over by xmas. It seems like a lifetime ago we were competing with teams like City. Utterly depressed here. I genuinely think they will get ten in a row. 

Because they drew with man city tonight? 

You never know what will happen next week never mind in 4 year time.

Calm doon ya panty wetting mess

Just now, The Godfather said:

I'm jot going to pretend something didn't happen just because I hate them ya fucking balloon 

Didn't say that but why do you feel the need to praise them so much and slate us so much? I've seen you praise them more than you have us which is ridiculous imo.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

the scum ain't champions league level... City settling for a point against the weakest team in the competition is a riddy

They braught on Fernando and Stones at 3-3 because Celtic were exposing Kolarov, not because they wanted to hold on

Archived