* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It had Barca of 5 years ago written all over it mate .

I think they will get 3rd sadly as they have got their spawny mojo back 

Shocking mate.

They'll be pumped for a while on being the first team to stop City this year.

Can only hope for a bit of overconfidence on their part.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It had Barca of 5 years ago written all over it mate .

I think they will get 3rd sadly as they have got their spawny mojo back 

First two goals were flukes, 3rd was from an error you'd see on a Saturday morning league.

Doubt that all would happen to Man City again in one game for the next 10 years ffs.

I'd give the taigs credit if they made 3 decent goals, but they didn't.

Jammy cunts, and we'll never hear the end of it.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Didn't say that but why do you feel the need to praise them so much and slate us so much? I've seen you praise them more than you have us which is ridiculous imo.

When have I praised them? I said they got a good result which is pretty much obvious given they were playing City and got pumped by 7 a few weeks ago. 

I wonder why I haven't been praising us lately....you know with us being 7th in the league

I have no interest in going into it with a daft wee teenager tbh, Maybe am a big Tim after aw eh :lol:

Mess

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm not saying it does, I just wouldn't say that sort of pish to praise them cunts regardless of if I agree or not, but other people's opinions differ obviously.

I'm not in any hurray to praise them it's more in response to delusional nonsense like slating them for being happy with a draw against team worth hundreds of millions

fuck me they play half decent against City who are shit away from home usually in the CL and some eejits on here say they are going to do 10 in a row, yes we are behind them no denying that but we are Rangers not fucking Partick Thistle.....they will not win ten in a row

Just now, simplythebest said:

I'm not in any hurray to praise them it's more in response to delusional nonsense like slating them for being happy with a draw against team worth hundreds of millions

I'm defo not slating them for it but I'm not gonna sit here and be positive about they cunts.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Unable to accept that that lot were decent tonight. And actually calling out people who did.

Delusion.

Where did I say I was unable to accept it? I just said I don't know why anybody would go out of their way to praise them like you and a few others have. Couldn't give a fuck what you think anyway tbh :541:

Archived