* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Because they drew with man city tonight? 

You never know what will happen next week never mind in 4 year time.

Calm doon ya panty wetting mess

Ok then how much will they get for Dembele? How much for Rogic? How much for Tierney? What if they get into the CL next year? Where are we getting that sort of money to compete with them? We are already turning on MW instead of giving him a pass this season with some people shouting for the return of McLeish?? Even Sir Walter!! Where is the money coming from? Paul murray? Dave King? MW is building a long term plan but he won't get the chance to reap the rewards as we keep looking back.

1 minute ago, AllyDawson72 said:

Ok then how much will they get for Dembele? How much for Rogic? How much for Tierney? What if they get into the CL next year? Where are we getting that sort of money to compete with them? We are already turning on MW instead of giving him a pass this season with some people shouting for the return of McLeish?? Even Sir Walter!! Where is the money coming from? Paul murray? Dave King? MW is building a long term plan but he won't get the chance to reap the rewards as we keep looking back.

Your at it timmy fuck off.

3 minutes ago, AllyDawson72 said:

Clint Hill - long term plan!

Behave yourself!

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Your at it timmy fuck off.

Oh ffs!! Engage in debate and Fk off with the Timmy pish. I'm serious. They always get silly money for their players. Dembele is 20. Tierney is 19. I'm not saying they are world beaters but mid tier EPL clubs will pay silly money for them. It is a very real possibility and without money I genuinely believe MW is our best chance of stopping them. 

9 minutes ago, AllyDawson72 said:

:lol:

They'll get what someone wants to pay. Ask the money men where the money will come from and if they keep making the Champions League there's fuck all I can do. But I won't be pissing my frillies about it 

7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Scored an offside goal and Kolarov fucked a clearance, City should have won that comfortably but they fucked it

Not worried

The 2nd was a deflected fluke as well, wasn't going in before that.

You'll never see Man City conceding 3 goals like that in one game again in the next 10 years, if at all ffs.

Baffling!

21 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Pep is happy with a point and 3 goals away fuckin riddy cunt

I just got home. Didn't see the game..Came on here and your anti City posts had me thinking City were pish poor. Spoke to my Dad a Rangers/Man Utd fan and he assures me that..The 1st goal is offside..The 2nd is a deflection and a fuck up by Kolorov gave them an easy 3rd goal.

City dominated for the last 20 mins and came back 3 times. I think any manager would be happy with that..

In a wee way I am disappointed that my 2nd team didn't smash the fuck out of the taigs tonight..But hey ho..That will just have to come from my 1st Team Rangers in the upcoming semi final.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The 2nd was a deflected fluke as well, wasn't going in before that.

You'll never see Man City conceding 3 goals like that in one game again in the next 10 years, if at all ffs.

Baffling!

Usual shite from they cunts, the one game they don't get lucky they get fucked 7-0

This is a team who got beat from Lincoln Red Imps and Hapoel Be'er Sheena, people forget, it's natural, a 3-3 draw with Man City millionaires might be a good result but it's a fluke 

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

He just gave himself away with that,sad bastard.

Kieran will be back to replace CH. Hill was signed to add experience at the back and you could argue he has to an extent. He has limited funds and obviously thinks CH is good enough for the SPL which he is. Yes he has underestimated the step up but we will find our feet and finish second. The long term plan is going on behind the scenes. Remember under Ally the 1 hour training and jobs for the boys coaching the youth players. He has a strategy and it will come good. I always believed PLG would have made a difference given time but it's hard up here. It's not easy to stomach but it will take more than 1 season to get back to where we belong unless there is serious investment.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Well that's a lie.

A few people said they gor a good result, hardly praising them.

Miles ahead of us?? sounds like praise to me, after one result as well.

Dont remember them saying anything like this when they struggled against Inverness and Alloa.

3 minutes ago, AllyDawson72 said:

Kieran will be back to replace CH. Hill was signed to add experience at the back and you could argue he has to an extent. He has limited funds and obviously thinks CH is good enough for the SPL which he is. Yes he has underestimated the step up but we will find our feet and finish second. The long term plan is going on behind the scenes. Remember under Ally the 1 hour training and jobs for the boys coaching the youth players. He has a strategy and it will come good. I always believed PLG would have made a difference given time but it's hard up here. It's not easy to stomach but it will take more than 1 season to get back to where we belong unless there is serious investment.

Kiernan is pish as fuck, if he replaces anybody I'll greet.

Archived