* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Miles ahead of us?? sounds like praise to me, after one result as well.

Dont remember them saying anything like this when they struggled against Inverness and Alloa.

If people can't see they're miles ahead of us they're delusional fuck wits.

You don't get staunch points for stupidity.

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Ohh ffs the arseholes on FB who don't bother their arse attending the piggery are appearing back roaring about "the thunder" being back . We need to knock these fuckwits off their perch as soon as possible 

Brutal mate.

Don't give a fuck about them until they play us/in the Champions League.

Rod Stewart wannabes.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The media were building them up for a pumping, they got a decent draw so yes they didn't disgrace themselves, no matter what we say, a full tattiedome is a big help to them, it must influence the opposition, how the Germans will handle it is the question.

I'm confident Monchengladbach will not be phased by their ground, they've played derbys vs Dortmund in westfalenstadion which is far more hostile. The yellow wall makes the Green shite look like a school choir ffs.

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

You fuck up. Mr "Miles ahead of us". 

You can shut up too. Playing for a draw is a riddy. 

Fuck this place. 

It's a league format.  Celtic will be competing with Monchengladbach for 3rd spot and that Europa Cup parachute.  A point against Man City is a good result for them all things considered.

1 hour ago, bluedylan said:

fuck me they play half decent against City who are shit away from home usually in the CL and some eejits on here say they are going to do 10 in a row, yes we are behind them no denying that but we are Rangers not fucking Partick Thistle.....they will not win ten in a row

Where's the cash coming from? Dave?!

City, the multi billionnaire club,  managed by Pep G, sitting top of arguably the top league in the world and yet to drop points.

Yes of course City didn't give a fuck. Gifted the scum three goals. They're shite.

I can understand why some are choking on that result.

Over to you Dave. Oh wait a minute!

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Where's the cash coming from? Dave?!

City, the multi billionnaire club,  managed by Pep G, sitting top of arguably the top league in the world and yet to drop points.

Yes of course City didn't give a fuck. Gifted the scum three goals. They're shite.

I can understand why some are choking on that result.

Over to you Dave. Oh wait a minute!

.I only choke when they beat us

11 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

The sooner fans and the management/board realise and accept we are miles behind them the sooner we'll win the league again.

Denial and a lack of change and we could struggle for years.

I think the manager and players already accept it whereas the fans wont.  The expectation levels are out of sync.

10 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

The sooner fans and the management/board realise and accept we are miles behind them the sooner we'll win the league again.

Denial and a lack of change and we could struggle for years.

The fans never failed to sort out our defence...

I think most level headed fans knew that it was very,very unlikely that we were going to win a league title with free transfers and sheer penny pinching.

For the record I honestly don't think we're "miles" behind them,a bit of decent investment in the summer and we could have genuinely challenged them this season,but again that's not the fans fault after all we've paid for the players that were brought in.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The fans never failed to sort out our defence...

I think most level headed fans knew that it was very,very unlikely that we were going to win a league title with free transfers and sheer penny pinching.

For the record I honestly don't think we're "miles" behind them,a bit of decent investment in the summer and we could have genuinely challenged them this season,but again that's not the fans fault after all we've paid for the players that were brought in.

Quite right the fans he talks about are the ones who think we are better than we are, money needs to be spent otherwise we'll become also rans for the foreseeable future, much like the sheep and the hertz 

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Only just back in the house 10 minutes ago. Had my phone off to save the wee bit of battery I had.

Obviously expected another 7-0 gubbing... what the fuck happened :lol:

6 goals and no yellow cards, no even any dodgy timmy penalties! :lol:

Offside goal

2 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

I'm confident Monchengladbach will not be phased by their ground, they've played derbys vs Dortmund in westfalenstadion which is far more hostile. The yellow wall makes the Green shite look like a school choir ffs.

BVB play the Ruhr derby against Schalke and Mönchengladbach and FC Köln contest the Rhein derby.

Archived