* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, VallancesDog said:

:lol: who releases a DVD of a game less than two months ago

fucking sad bastards

It's easy to have a pop at them but it's all about the ??? rolling in.

MW essentially created cash for them with his decision to 'go for it' rather than apply a damage limitation exercise to see out the game. I'm sure he now understands how embarrassing this result was for us.

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It's easy to have a pop at them but it's all about the ??? rolling in.

MW essentially created cash for them with his decision to 'go for it' rather than apply a damage limitation exercise to see out the game. I'm sure he now understands how embarrassing this result was for us.

:lol: Fucken hell

Is that the manager now guilty of funding they cunts.

Fuck sake :lol:

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Messi the well renowned tarrier lover.

:lol: Is he fuck. PR nonsense from them. "Our" press are the only ones who make a big deal out of anything foriegn players say about them.

And they only ever say it when they're drawn against them in Europe.

Its not as if Zlatan or Messi are rocking up to Pacific Quay demanding a sit down with Gollum so they can talk all about ra hoops

:lol:

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fenians have started a rumour that Rangers are getting water off Govan Parish Church because Church's don't pay water rates :lol:

They have no bounds this lot :lol:

Was looking on twitter and every cunt was going on about water :lol: 

The smelly tims don't even know what water is, how would they know anything about water? :lol: 

Personally I love the ridiculous rumours and shite they start because it means in future people are less likely to believe the hype.

They've even stopped worshipping Mc Gobblegiver because he was getting too much stuff wrong and giving them a shown up.

On 15/10/2016 at 11:59 AM, VallancesDog said:

:lol: who releases a DVD of a game less than two months ago

fucking sad bastards

smart as fuck businessmen tbh.   they will shift fucking thousands of those.  Lots of morons paying a fiver to have a dvd of them beating a "new club"     isn't that the sort of thing they do when they beat barca :lol:

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

smart as fuck businessmen tbh.   they will shift fucking thousands of those.  Lots of morons paying a fiver to have a dvd of them beating a "new club"     isn't that the sort of thing they do when they beat barca :lol:

Agreed.

We used to do it all the time - we released one 'Remember 2 wins in Novemember' or something like that when we beat them twice :lol: red neck central but both us and their marketing departments are as bad as each other. They are obligated to make money.

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Personally I love the ridiculous rumours and shite they start because it means in future people are less likely to believe the hype.

They've even stopped worshipping Mc Gobblegiver because he was getting too much stuff wrong and giving them a shown up.

Mad Phil claiming in the summer that warburton had phoned him and told him he was leaving was his finest hour :lol:

Oh here we go. 

Sir Alex Ferguson got O'Neill to cellic in 2000. 

Former Celtic striker Andreas Thom reveals that he blasts the sound on his TV when Champions Leagues games are about to get under way at Celtic Park. "I have such good memories of when the supporters are singing," he says. (Herald)

Celtic and their Champions League rivals Barcelona are joint top scorers across the European leagues, both with 26 goals from eight matches. (Daily Record)

celic&barca4evaaa 

Archived