* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I'm finding it funny how they are bigging up the atmosphere and questioning how Gladbach will cope.

Do they not realise they play in the Bundesliga where it's that atmosphere in every game just not one off European games?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, aird said:

I'm finding it funny how they are bigging up the atmosphere and questioning how Gladbach will cope.

Do they not realise they play in the Bundesliga where it's that atmosphere in every game just not one off European games?

German pundit on BT said this is exactly the type of game Gladbach thrive on. Going in and soaking up pressure to hit on the break is what makes them so effective. 

I don't think the tims will have it al their own way tonight, not like the mhedia would have you believe anyway.

1 hour ago, ex-guardsman said:

Fat fenian cow across the road from me has her back door open blaring shitey tunes while standing out the back in a dressing gown smoking a fag. Sums the scum up lazy, fat freeloading tarrier bead rattling fucking cunts.

That's how I would describe the average Celtic supporting woman , fat , in their mhanky Jammies , smoking a roll up and yella teeth. Getting dressed up for this type of lady means sticking on their cleanest Celtic top and Trackies :lol:

37 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

That's how I would describe the average Celtic supporting woman , fat , in their mhanky Jammies , smoking a roll up and yella teeth. Getting dressed up for this type of lady means sticking on their cleanest Celtic top and Trackies :lol:

This thing has 2 of the most vile kids known in the area but I ain't got a clue who would pump it as is a spade ride.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Absolutely. 

Nowt wrong with sellic doing this (as disgusting as I find it) and ideas of the polis having some issue with it are wide of the mark.

They're no daft when it comes to self promotion. They're always ahead of the curve when it comes to shit like this nowadays, in comparison to us anyway. They dominate the city a bit just now with this and their shops and the fact that you only ever see sellic strips. if you were a tourist and didn't know anything about football, you'd think Celtic was the only team in Glasgow. Our Board need to sort that out.

If we're talking about Republican (Irish Republican) shiteholes, It's our fault as well for surrendering the city so meekly to them. 

If you're waiting for something positive coming from our board then I wouldn't hold my breath. We are losing millions from strip sales and sponsorship yet our board do fuck all. The only time they act is to ban our own fans and King is just another in a long line of chancers we have attracted over the years. We are miles behind these cunts and it is only going to get worse,they are raking money in whilst we are standing still. I honestly feel that the worst thing we did was to sell so many season tickets as it appears that the board seem too think that this is job done. The one thing I thought might be to our advantage was the participation of the fans e.g. Club 1972 but even they have been bought. Liewell might be a cunt but he is a clever fucker and we have fuck all like him amongst our faceless and toothless board

I hope Gladbach win with a handball goal right on 90 minutes, Chris Sutton tries but fails to leap to his death from the gantry, John Hartson turns purple with rage and it never goes back to normal, Rodgers has tears streaming down his face in his post match interview, there's conspiracy theory books brought out about the masonic Gladbach match officials.

"it could only happen to little celtic, little us, everyone loves us but hates us at the same time, Rangers had a big say in that goal"

"Proddy Sectarian Rangers fans rig Celtic-Gladbach match."

"First depriving the parish chruch of it's H20 and now this, they are scotlandzzz shame!!!"

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I hope Gladbach win with a handball goal right on 90 minutes, Chris Sutton tries but fails to leap to his death from the gantry, John Hartson turns purple with rage and it never goes back to normal, Rodgers has tears streaming down his face in his post match interview, there's conspiracy theory books brought out about the masonic Gladbach match officials.

"it could only happen to little celtic, little us, everyone loves us but hates us at the same time, Rangers had a big say in that goal"

"Proddy Sectarian Rangers fans rig Celtic-Gladbach match."

"First depriving the parish chruch of it's H20 and now this, they are scotlandzzz shame!!!"

Rather they just got gubbed another 7-0 :D 

Archived