* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You've confused me with someone who actually cares.  I said Andy played in the last Old Firm game and did nothing and I'm right.  I have no interest in getting in to a debate about it.

Tough fucking shit, you've posted you're opinion and so it should rightfully be criticized cause it's fucking stupid. 

Coming on as a sub into a losing game where midfield control is already established is a completely different thing than starting a game. Doesn't matter who you are, shit is going to be tough. Especially when it's an away game in a crowd of 60,000 shouting dogs abuse at you and because of lack of midfield control nothing can be done about it. 

Waghorn and Forrester also played, they got about 4 touches between them. Know why? Because there was NO midfield control. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Tough fucking shit, you've posted you're opinion and so it should rightfully be criticized cause it's fucking stupid. 

Coming on as a sub into a losing game where midfield control is already established is a completely different thing than starting a game. Doesn't matter who you are, shit is going to be tough. Especially when it's an away game in a crowd of 60,000 shouting dogs abuse at you and because of lack of midfield control nothing can be done about it. 

Waghorn and Forrester also played, they got about 4 touches between them. Know why? Because there was NO midfield control. 

I have no appetite to discuss anything you're talking about.  If you want to discuss the last Old Firm game you'd be better off doing it in the Bears Den.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Posts filled with nervous laughs because a few people have collectively gone "hang on, you're a fucking idiot".

I simply mentioned he played in the last Old Firm game and his fan club have taken it upon them themselves to act hysterically.  You making something up and putting it in to quotation marks doesn't mean it has actually ever been said. 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

People think he only gets praise because he's a Rangers fan and they can't expand their narrow minds beyond that, so fail to see what he actually brings to us in a footballing perspective 

There's always a streak of jealousy when it comes to young Scottish players playing for Rangers, they always come in heaviest for criticism, remember Barry Ferguson is just a "ned that got lucky" according to some 'Rangers' fans

McKay is 'shite' not even average or not very good, just point blank "shite" 

So many wee alternative wankers on here who are desperate to go against the grain on every subject so they stand out from the crowd, attention seeking catholic behaviour 

I like Halliday.

But Mckay IS shite.

14 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Posts filled with nervous laughs because a few people have collectively gone "hang on, you're a fucking idiot".

You ran away?  I was enjoying your hysterics in this thread.  You were making up quotes and everything.  I think you might have ripped yer tights :lol:

You ran away?  I was enjoying your hysterics in this thread.  You were making up quotes and everything.  I think you might have ripped yer tights :lol:

I read your response, but didn't think it was worth following-up.

Playing the over-reacting card and repeating the word "hysterics" over and over again, as with your initial comments, won't wash. Your opinion lacks substance, as do you, hence the reason your comment around logic has been mocked.

Also, your belief that I'm claiming a few people said those exact words only reiterates your severe lack of intelligence.

Can you lot get another thread about the love / hate you have for Halliday?

You could call it summat like "Halliday? Yes or No?" and it could be in Bears Den or summat.

I called in here during my tea break for a wee chortle at the mighty 'tic being on the end of another footballing lesson and get 3 pages of Andy Halliday.

Do fuck off chaps. Thanks

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I read your response, but didn't think it was worth following-up.

Playing the over-reacting card and repeating the word "hysterics" over and over again, as with your initial comments, won't wash. Your opinion lacks substance, as do you, hence the reason your comment around logic has been mocked.

Also, your belief that I'm claiming a few people said those exact words only reiterates your severe lack of intelligence.

I said the word 'hysterics' and you've put it in to quotation marks so credit where it's due for that post.  I said Halliday played in the last Old firm game and contributed nothing which is a fact.  You've taken it upon yourself to overreact to that comment and become hysterical.  You're a clown :lol:

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Halliday has either slept with @THE_MIGHTY_BEARS's missus or bullied him at school. His insistence on digging him out is almost unhealthy.

I had a similar debate with him a few weeks ago; he singled-out Halliday's performance against Celtic at Parkhead and I struggled to fathom how on earth someone, anyone, could watch that match and target Halliday, looking beyond Barton, Kranjcar, Senderos, Kiernan, etc. Frightening.

For what it's worth, I think remember the incident you're talking about.  I mentioned something about Halliday and you started in with the personal abuse much like you've done in this thread.  I called you out for acting like a hysterical mess then too and you apologised for it.  Do you always act like a big girls blouse when someone mentions Andy Halliday?  Is this a favoured debating technique of yours whereby someone has an opinion and you respond with personal insults? 

I said the word 'hysterics' and you've put it in to quotation marks so credit where it's due for that post.  I said Halliday played in the last Old firm game and contributed nothing which is a fact.  You've taken it upon yourself to overreact to that comment and become hysterical.  You're a clown :lol:

Why do you keep telling me/us what you're doing? Why do you insistnt on filling your responses with commentary of your previous posts? Are you Autistic? Do you suffer from Aspergers? Or, are you simply fucking retarded?

I said the word 'hysterics'

I simply pointed out

I simply pointed out that he played

I simply pointed out that Andy Halliday

I've beaten you

I said Andy played in the last Old Firm

I simply mentioned he played

Those are from one single page on this forum; they're your comments. That's not normal. You're not well, as I said. You've got issues. Then, you scatter accusations of hysteria around your posts and when your ridiculous footballing opinion laced with asbergers is ignored, you re-quote and ask if I've ran away? Fucking hell, your unhealthy obsession with Andy Halliday is the least of your worries.

Seek help.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

For what it's worth, I think remember the incident you're talking about.  I mentioned something about Halliday and you started in with the personal abuse much like you've done in this thread.  I called you out for acting like a hysterical mess then too and you apologised for it.  Do you always act like a big girls blouse when someone mentions Andy Halliday?  Is this a favoured debating technique of yours whereby someone has an opinion and you respond with personal insults? 

:lol:

We'll read about you one day...

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

That's why I said he came on at half time. We controlled first 15 mins of second half got caught with a sucker punch and then went down to 10. Hard to judge him on that 

He's clearly trolling mate! 

4 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Why do you keep telling me/us what you're doing? Why do you insistnt on filling your responses with commentary of your previous posts? Are you Autistic? Do you suffer from Aspergers? Or, are you simply fucking retarded?

I said the word 'hysterics'

I simply pointed out

I simply pointed out that he played

I simply pointed out that Andy Halliday

I've beaten you

I said Andy played in the last Old Firm

I simply mentioned he played

Those are from one single page on this forum; they're your comments. That's not normal. You're not well, as I said. You've got issues. Then, you scatter accusations of hysteria around your posts and when your ridiculous footballing opinion laced with asbergers is ignored, you re-quote and ask if I've ran away? Fucking hell, your unhealthy obsession with Andy Halliday is the least of your worries.

Seek help.

You seem mad?  :lol:

Archived