* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

That sentence doesn't require a question mark; it's a statement, not a question.

See if I say something negative about Andy Halliday and use poor grammar at the same time will you go mental?  :lol:

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Biggest problem here is TMB is a taig who needs banned

Banned for saying Andy Halliday played in the last Old Firm game?  Who said I wasn't accurate when calling some of you lot hysterical?  :lol:

4 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Asbergers; sufferers of this condition have been known to state the obvious during conversation.

Stating the obvious is what I done initially when I said Andy Halliday played in the last Old Firm game and was anonymous.  I bet that makes you pure raging.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

When is the tarrier fuck getting banned?

Between him and a couple of others every thread from the OT to Bears Den turns into a fucking inept rabble.

When I said Halliday started in the last Old Firm game and didn't perform I expected a reaction but fuck me.  You lot need to get a grip.  As I said, a hysterical mess :lol:

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

When I said Halliday started in the last Old Firm game and didn't perform I expected a reaction but fuck me.  You lot need to get a grip.  As I said, a hysterical mess :lol:

You have bashed Halliday for the past 6 months at least. Every fucking thread you shoehorn him in somehow.

The whole team have been below par, bar the past couple of weeks and who gets it from you? Halliday. 

Whose fault was the Joey Barton saga? Halliday.

Whose fault is it were 4th? Halliday

Why's ma dinner cold? Halliday ya fucking prick.

And to top it off Halliday was pish in the old firm game. Now lets be honest here the first 15 minutes of the second half we were all over them because he came on, they score and the rest is just pure bad judgement and luck. 

I hope he skelps in a hattrick on Sunday comes on this and sees your posts then wipes you out as well. It's fucking boring and tedious as fuck. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

You have bashed Halliday for the past 6 months at least. Every fucking thread you shoehorn him in somehow.

The whole team have been below par, bar the past couple of weeks and who gets it from you? Halliday. 

And to top it off Halliday was pish in the old firm game. Now lets be honest here the first 15 minutes of the second half we were all over them because he came on, they score and the rest is just pure bad judgement and luck. 

I hope he skelps in a hattrick on Sunday comes on this and sees your posts then wipes you out as well. It's fucking boring and tedious as fuck. 

spideytobey2.gif

17 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Why doesn't vuckic rhyme with IRA?

You guessed it :lol:

1 hour ago, Falcoholic said:

Can you lot get another thread about the love / hate you have for Halliday?

You could call it summat like "Halliday? Yes or No?" and it could be in Bears Den or summat.

I called in here during my tea break for a wee chortle at the mighty 'tic being on the end of another footballing lesson and get 3 pages of Andy Halliday.

Do fuck off chaps. Thanks

I do apologise for interrupting your tim obsession :wink: 

38 minutes ago, B1872 said:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-park-atmosphere-all-down-to-efforts-of-german-fans-1-4263467?

Oooooffftt!!! Someone is going to lose their job. An honest piece criticising the celtic support and their iraoke last night, surely not!

Finally, someone exposing the complete myth that is the so-called amazing atmosphere at Torbett Towers. The way the media slaver over that club makes me vomit. 

The atmosphere at our opening game against Hamilton pissed all over theirs at the Man City game. And we created it without belting out songs about terrorists.

55 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Why did Brenda fuck a Tranny? Haliday. 

Why are the Tarriers such smellie, mutanist fucks? Haliday. 

This could make for such a nice wee game :lol: 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Banned for saying Andy Halliday played in the last Old Firm game?  Who said I wasn't accurate when calling some of you lot hysterical?  :lol:

Cause you're being a cunt about it :lol: 

"I've not read what you wrote" why because i'm right and you're a taig who can't face the truth? :lol: 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-park-atmosphere-all-down-to-efforts-of-german-fans-1-4263467?

Oooooffftt!!! Someone is going to lose their job. An honest piece criticising the celtic support and their iraoke last night, surely not!

Must be more Proddy journos in Edinburgh, Imagine a Glasgow rag printing that :lol:

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Cause you're being a cunt about it :lol: 

"I've not read what you wrote" why because i'm right and you're a taig who can't face the truth? :lol: 

No, I genuinely never read what you wrote.  You trying to read more in to it :lol:

21 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

:lol:

Why did ISIS have a stronghold over Raqqa? Halliday.

Why is pet insurance inflation through the roof? Halliday.

Why do Emirates only provide free food for connecting flights of four hours or more? Halliday.

Are you still going?  You're a grown man dry your fucking eyes :lol:

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

ouch.

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

I do apologise for interrupting your tim obsession :wink: 

So you bloody well should too. Disrupting my daily session of obsessing indeed.

Spose I'll just need to settle for your obsession with the uber staunch yet decidedly average Andy Halliday. Or is it uber average and decidedly staunch? I've lost track.

Carry on. :541:

20 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I simply said Andy Halliday's name and you're getting all hysterical.

I think we both know I'm the one who mentioned his name and you're the one who started crying his eyes out.  It was fun watching you meltdown :lol:

'TMB said Andy played against Celtic and didn't do anything' - megryan_crying.gif

Archived