* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/10/2016 at 3:16 PM, B1872 said:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-park-atmosphere-all-down-to-efforts-of-german-fans-1-4263467?

Oooooffftt!!! Someone is going to lose their job. An honest piece criticising the celtic support and their iraoke last night, surely not!

So these cunts should be up on two UEFA charges. The offensive/political chanting and the flares ?

We really need to return a volley after Villarreal ?

11 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Complaint to GCC that were using advertising hoardings without permission and advertising without authorisation on OUR stadium.....pathetic cunts.

https://mobile.twitter.com/white_italy/status/789525339403915268

They're in actual need of mental help, these cunts are fucked up! ?????

22 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Complaint to GCC that were using advertising hoardings without permission and advertising without authorisation on OUR stadium.....pathetic cunts.

wish i didn't have to go to work and pay for these lowlife benefits which enable them to sit in the library and obsess over us....ffs deranged,deluded and obsessed doesn't come near

29 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Fucking hell :lol: mentally deranged to a man . 

2 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

wow. how pathetic. i don't like that lot but how sad must my life be to get to that point where i'd be doing stuff like this? advertising at the clubs official address. surely they'd take one look at it and bin it but with the GCC you never know.

On 20/10/2016 at 2:48 PM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You seem mad?  :lol:

On 20/10/2016 at 2:49 PM, WeirFleckNRothen said:

That sentence doesn't require a question mark; it's a statement, not a question.

Incorrect / inappropriate use of a question mark is surely poor punctuation and not poor grammar you moron. And will you please change that fuckin avatar?

(This was in response to TMB suggesting the inappropriate question mark was poor grammar. And his fuckin avatar gives me the boke.)

40 minutes ago, one55 said:

wow. how pathetic. i don't like that lot but how sad must my life be to get to that point where i'd be doing stuff like this? advertising at the clubs official address. surely they'd take one look at it and bin it but with the GCC you never know.

It's beyond obsessive mate. Imagine waking up every living morning  your first to last thought of the day is "Sevco" and then taking time out of your day to look for "wrongdoings" and then reporting them....

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

Incorrect / inappropriate use of a question mark is surely poor punctuation and not poor grammar you moron. And will you please change that fuckin avatar?

(This was in response to TMB suggesting the inappropriate question mark was poor grammar. And his fuckin avatar gives me the boke.)

I never suggested inappropriate use of a question mark was poor punctuation or grammar that was someone else.  Also no, I wont be changing my avatar.  I hope it upsets the fuck out of you :lol:

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

I've attached a screenshot of the cunt who cares about question marks so much.  His ID on here is @WeirFleckNRothen

Capture.JPG

This is the same guy who was making stuff up, putting it in quotation marks, and then trying to pass it off as having been said :lol:

51 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I've attached a screenshot of the cunt who cares about question marks so much.  His ID on here is @WeirFleckNRothen

Capture.JPG

This is the same guy who was making stuff up, putting it in quotation marks, and then trying to pass it off as having been said :lol:

It wasn't him.

Andy Halliday had his phone.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

It wasn't him.

Andy Halliday had his phone.

It certainly was him although I probably shouldn't have tagged him in my post.  He'll be on here ranting about aspergers again.

38 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It certainly was him although I probably shouldn't have tagged him in my post.  He'll be on here ranting about aspergers again.

How do you know it wasn't Andy Halliday?

Have you taken him hostage?

Please let him go as he can be the difference tomorrow.

6 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

:lol::lol::lol: 

Fuck me, this lot are fucking shambolic. What next? They going to complain to UEFA that Rangers are playing their home games at Ibrox? :lol: 

Archived