* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could still play MOH even if we weren't paying his instalments as he's our player and is contracted to us. 

Us not paying them is a legal matter and would have nothing to do with the player. 

Are they actually just taking the piss? Like do they know all this stuff is ridiculous and they're doing it for a laugh to try and wind us up or are they genuinely serious complaining about advertising boards? It's actually beyond desperate. 

Something which is conveniently never brought up in the media is the taigs spending since we got promoted back to the top league. If you were a season ticket holder at the tattie dome would you not feel slightly short changed at the lack of spending whilst we were away? To my knowledge, that fat slanty eyed cunt Lawwell never came out at any point and said money was being held back for Rangers return to the top flight. All of a sudden millions appeared to spend on a decent manager and players, and all before they qualified for the CL group stage.

15 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Something which is conveniently never brought up in the media is the taigs spending since we got promoted back to the top league. If you were a season ticket holder at the tattie dome would you not feel slightly short changed at the lack of spending whilst we were away? To my knowledge, that fat slanty eyed cunt Lawwell never came out at any point and said money was being held back for Rangers return to the top flight. All of a sudden millions appeared to spend on a decent manager and players, and all before they qualified for the CL group stage.

Wonder if Panama Dermot is picking up the tab for any of this :drugang: 

On 22/10/2016 at 1:55 PM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I've attached a screenshot of the cunt who cares about question marks so much.  His ID on here is @WeirFleckNRothen

Capture.JPG

This is the same guy who was making stuff up, putting it in quotation marks, and then trying to pass it off as having been said :lol:

I repeat, you're not well. :lol:

It is absolutely no coincidence that there's been queue of people lining-up to disgaree with or criticise you in this topic; you are laughable.

Look at the nick of you, spending your Saturday afternoons screenshotting my posts, one that's ripping you for being an illiterate nugget.

On 22/10/2016 at 4:14 PM, In Dungeons Deep said:

You're a gimp.

Well said.

4 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I repeat, you're not well. :lol:

It is absolutely no coincidence that there's been queue of people lining-up to disgaree with or criticise you in this topic; you are laughable.

Look at the nick of you, spending your Saturday afternoons screenshotting my posts, one that's ripping you for being an illiterate nugget.

Well said.

You're still going?  To think all this rage came from me stating Andy Halliday played in the September Old Firm game and didn't perform.  Will you be babbling about question marks, aspergers, and making up more quotes today?  I look forward to your next meltdown :lol:

13 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You're still going?  To think all this rage came from me stating Andy Halliday played in the September Old Firm game and didn't perform.  Will you be babbling about question marks, aspergers, and making up more quotes today?  I look forward to your next meltdown :lol:

I'll bet you play computer games religiously, don't you?

Archived