It's kickin off on the streets of manchester

Seen a cupl of police charges across the streets.

Few bears taking the bait and getn lifted.

just a nasty feeling in the air, we've legged it back to the hotel till it dies down.

Shame its ending this way.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this moment in time, i'm not the least bit suprised by the actions of certin rangers fans, they never learn.

all we need now is for them to belt out billy boys to top it off.

Well whatever channel here in Norway that was showing the match, you clearly heard one voice singing billy boys during the game, was only the first line that you heard though, not sure if you would of heard it on the channels back home or anywhere! Shocking if you ask me

This is not fucking good news. Fans were fighting each other, and a Zenit fan has been stabbed.

Could be be worse could be a Bear stabbed WATP

What the fuck, so your condoning the stabbing of another teams fan just as long as its not one of ours.

your comment really makes me sick :angry2:

This honestly disappoints me more than the result. The last thing we need. And it's plastered all over the news. ITN news dedicated more time to the riots than they did to the match.

This is not fucking good news. Fans were fighting each other, and a Zenit fan has been stabbed.

Could be be worse could be a Bear stabbed WATP

What the fuck, so your condoning the stabbing of another teams fan just as long as its not one of ours.

your comment really makes me sick :angry2:

Well i know a lot of Bears there so yeah it couyld be worse

At this moment in time, i'm not the least bit suprised by the actions of certin rangers fans, they never learn.

all we need now is for them to belt out billy boys to top it off.

Well whatever channel here in Norway that was showing the match, you clearly heard one voice singing billy boys during the game, was only the first line that you heard though, not sure if you would of heard it on the channels back home or anywhere! Shocking if you ask me

No one asked you, Timmy. Really.

Not that it is any excuse, but the guys I saw on tv looked to be pissed out off their skulls.

Que timmy propaganda machine going into overdrive. With nutters like this following us who needs

Levien or Lawell.

We should publish the addresses of the pricks that are arrested for violence in Manchester.

We don't need these cunts following our team.

We should publish the address of the touts that were selling tickets on this site also