Lets put thing into perspective

I am very gutted firstly

I have used this before but anyways here I go but here goes

Smith took over Ranger they were like a sinking ship dead wood that couldnt keep us afloat and we were indangering of going down under captain leguen he brung in more wood that made us no better than when we were so we fling him off the wagon

Cue Smith, mission make us stay afloat bring in strong wood keep us going so he has done that to a extreme, so now he has done this new mission. Lets shape the ship make it look good, shape it to make it looks faster move quicker than the best

anyways thats my side of story probably load of pish but

2008-09 :rangers: we will win it

This season was all about re establishing the club and getting it into a position to challenge celtic and close the gap.Yes it is dissapointing to nlose the title but only because we came further than we expected and were so close we really thought we had it.This team was only put together at the beginning of the season so it has progressed further than anyone thought we are now solid and can now set about gatting quality matchwinners in now that we dont have to worry about getting a solid spine so we should progress next season.Also lets not forget the people from other clubs and organisations that contrived against us.