OUTSTANDING SEASON

Ibroxin83

This is where the glory hunters hunters should stand up and GTF.

I too share the dissapointment in losing the league but if truth be told i was more gutted on Saturday when we drew with Motherwell.

I have now had 5 days to digest that we lost the league.

we played in the Uefa cup Final

we won the League cup

we are runners up in the SPL and are in the Scottish cup final.

This has been one of the best seasons i have witness in my 26 years as a Gers supporter.

Walters Tactics at times have been poor but these same tactics got us the the Uefa Final.

we attacked tonight and got beat, again because of the fixture pile up our team were only good for 60 mins.

some people on here are clearly only in it for the winning if you cannot support us through thick and thin bad or good then you are not welcome.

I understand that emotions are running high at the moment but some of the posts on here tonight are absolutely shocking.

if you are a true supporter then you will dust yourself down and get ready for the Cup Final give the boys the support they need.

W.A.T.P

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL SAID.....WE GOT TO A MAJOR EUROPEAN FINAL FFS.We alwaqys go on about the mundane SPL playing each other 4 times week in week out moaning about the day to day hum drum of the scottish game.. then we get to the UEFA Cup final,took the league to the wire which recentley we have been no where near Scottish Cup final to play league cup won and we still moan.

If i was a glory hunter i wouldnt have put over a grand in the club this year that i dont have and would have started supporting Man Utd a few years ago.

I will obviously be supporting the team on Saturday but i am still not satisfied with this campaign

I think if you can sit back and stomach Celtic winning the league under any circumstances then it is infact yourself that has the problem

spot on pal, i have to hold myself back from starting arguments with all these negative people saying 'new manager' 'fucking disgrace' and so on.

great season lads, since the draw at motherwell i have too just been looking to the cup final and most of all next season. lets hope WS makes some good signings and make the treble/quadruple a not so surprising quest.

You are deluding yourselves... it is a GLORIOUS FAILURE.

The key word is FAILURE.

Bottom line is we never pulled it off when it mattered, we will win rubbish cups, but, the biggest prizes were too far away and the chickens came home to roost, as they usually do.

I too share the dissapointment in losing the league but if truth be told i was more gutted on Saturday when we drew with Motherwell.

we won the League cup

This has been one of the best seasons i have witness in my 26 years as a Gers supporter.

Walters Tactics at times have been poor but these same tactics got us the the Uefa Final.

we attacked tonight and got beat, again because of the fixture pile up our team were only good for 60 mins.

some people on here are clearly only in it for the winning if you cannot support us through thick and thin bad or good then you are not welcome.

I understand that emotions are running high at the moment but some of the posts on here tonight are absolutely shocking.

if you are a true supporter then you will dust yourself down and get ready for the Cup Final give the boys the support they need.

W.A.T.P

(tu)

Took the words right out my mouth.

:rangers:

Improvement from PLG yes

Impressive to get to a European cup final

1 diddy cup which shouldn't exist, and 1 other cup which is little consolation

A season of improvement, but still not an outstanding season!

Outstanding means that we would have won the spl!

We have spent 12million, return....League Cup

Outstanding season my fecking erse :craphead:

Improvement from PLG yes

Impressive to get to a European cup final

1 diddy cup which shouldn't exist, and 1 other cup which is little consolation

A season of improvement, but still not an outstanding season!

Outstanding means that we would have won the spl!

We have spent 12million, return....League Cup

Outstanding season my fecking erse :craphead:

Return = A trip around europe following the bears to Barca, Lyon, Germany, and Manchester for the UEFA CUP FINAL.

The experience of this season alone was fantastic.

we won the League cup

W.A.T.P

OK Uber fan!!! We can't be disappointed unless we are glory hunters? GTF. I will continue to support the team 150% as I always have, but i will also air my grievances and disappointment as and when I need/feel it!! This is a rangers forum afterall, for rangers fans to air opinions, not just your opinions. It's like FF on here FFS.

Christ, we may as well all go and support the Scotland National team now if we want to glorify failure.

The bottom line is we won nothing of any worth and are right to be disappointed.

Questions need to be asked and people asking them on this forum should not be decried as being non supporters or worse (tims) , get a grip.

No censorship here.

we won the League cup

W.A.T.P

OK Uber fan!!! We can't be disappointed unless we are glory hunters? GTF. I will continue to support the team 150% as I always have, but i will also air my grievances and disappointment as and when I need/feel it!! This is a rangers forum afterall, for rangers fans to air opinions, not just your opinions. It's like FF on here FFS.

Wrong thread.

Again.

:lol:

Christ, we may as well all go and support the Scotland National team now if we want to glorify failure.

The bottom line is we won nothing of any worth and are right to be disappointed.

Questions need to be asked and people asking them on this forum should not be decried as being non supporters or worse (tims) , get a grip.

No censorship here.

Success and trophies is too much for some people.

YES its what we aim for, but it doesn't mean we haven't learnt and grown and had a fantastic experience throughout.

we won the League cup

W.A.T.P

Wrong thread.

Again.

How?? And what is with the obsessions with the :lol: smiley? FFS.

we won the League cup

W.A.T.P

Wrong thread.

Again.

How?? And what is with the obsessions with the :lol: smiley? FFS.

:lol: You said you were going to look for the negativity thread.

So you post in one that is pretty similar to my celebratory one doh

:lol: Because its funny.

If i was a glory hunter i wouldnt have put over a grand in the club this year that i dont have and would have started supporting Man Utd a few years ago.

I will obviously be supporting the team on Saturday but i am still not satisfied with this campaign

I think if you can sit back and stomach Celtic winning the league under any circumstances then it is infact yourself that has the problem

I never directed the thread at you I directed it at the people who are calling for the managers head and Murray to GTF etc etc etc.

Be under no illusions i am gutted to the bone but i recognise what the team have done over the past season.

we have been shocking for the last 5 seasons and now we are on the up losing the league to them is not what i want to see happen. but we have won our 1st trophy in 3 years and are still on for the double.

we won the League cup

W.A.T.P

I'm so glad to see there are still some True Blue Rangers men(and women!) posting in here tonight! I share your feelings Ibroxin83, and I share your pride in our wonderful club. :rangers:

:unionflag: WE ARE THE PEOPLE! :unionflag:

I don't see how calling rangers fans who are disappointed and pissed off glory hunters is a positive thread!! But maybe you Uber fans have a different understanding of the word positive. :lol:

Hey look you used :lol: now your getting it..