Let's face it guys

polar bear

I think some of us are jumping on our high horses and mistaking embarrassment for shame.

I am embarrassed by our display against Kaunas - by our fans booing the team, by a bunch of things. Any self respecting fan WOULD be embarrassed because to take that crap on the chin is pathetic imo.

It's SHAME we'll never have.

I'll never be ashamed to be a bear. Ever.

Never will i be embarrassed to be a Gers fan!

But IMO the time has come for us as fans to start demanding a change from top to bottom.

I'm a 'Till I die loyal Bear" DB. don't let left wing radicals like Jimanez mix you up there.

I'll never be embarrassed to be a Bear,but I have been pretty

embarrassed at what I have had to watch on the field the last few years,

But IMO the time has come for us as fans to start demanding a change from top to bottom.

I'm a 'Till I die loyal Bear" DB. don't let left wing radicals like Jimanez mix you up there.

Nae bother PB

Thats good to hear (tu)

That's possiby the only time I'll ever be described as left wing :lol:

Listen PB ya daft hairy. Today was a bad result....nothing else!

Exactly

It was a bad result which flattered Liverpool

There were a few positives in the performance aswell

I am sorry, but I have been a Rangers Fan for close on seventy years and yes I am embarrassed right now, for a team that is representing a Great Institution. Forget all this nonsense about 'Pre-season friendlies',Getting up to match fitness etc,.etc.,our present bunch of players (with very few exceptions) lack BASIC FOOTBALLING SKILLS pure and simple.We can't take Corners,we can't take Free-kicks,we can't take Throw-ins, our back kicks don't sit close enough to opposing wingers ets .,ets.,WHAT DO THEY DO AT MURRAY PARK ? These deficiencies should be practised every day .

I

yes we are poor at the moment but our love for the club wil never die.

Of course!

But, our ambition must mean a serious look at what can be done to change the financial situation of life in a Scottish league.

Doesn't matter if we like it - the truth is that if we stay, this is our lot for years to come.

I think this should not be acceptable to one of the biggest clubs on earth - The Rangers. Massive change is required.

Your'e left winger,you just don't have thew intelegence to recognize it,live with it ya loud mouthed wind bag. :)

Your'e left winger,you just don't have thew intelegence to recognize it,live with it ya loud mouthed wind bag. :)

I do however, have the intelligence to spell intelligence doh

But you do admit that your'e still a left wing, loud mouth wind bag eh? :unsure:

But not the intelligence to punctuate the above sentence properly :P

I am sorry, but I have been a Rangers Fan for close on seventy years and yes I am embarrassed right now, for a team that is representing a Great Institution. Forget all this nonsense about 'Pre-season friendlies',Getting up to match fitness etc,.etc.,our present bunch of players (with very few exceptions) lack BASIC FOOTBALLING SKILLS pure and simple.We can't take Corners,we can't take Free-kicks,we can't take Throw-ins, our back kicks don't sit close enough to opposing wingers ets .,ets.,WHAT DO THEY DO AT MURRAY PARK ? These deficiencies should be practised every day .

I never thought I would ever see such a pathetic bunch of players pulling on our blue jerseys and that has been the case for a few years now (forget last season - we didn't win when it mattered -did we ?) I am well aware of the financial constraints on the club - we are unable to sign the Quality players that we did in the past but surely our coaching staff can teach the players we have BASIC FOOTBALLING SKILLS.The lack of these skills is so obvious - thats my embarrassment.

But not the intelligence to punctuate the above sentence properly :P

Hey thanks Danny I missed that. I guess you have to be perfect before you can criticize eh? :unsure::lol: