Why are we blaming Murray

tammo111

Murray has given Smith 9 million to spend so far this season and Smith has spent it on players we dont need we need midfielders and obviously a central defender . So why are we blaming Murray, Smith makes the decisions on the park and who plays for the team.Our wage structure would have to be broken to keep Cueller so we cant keep greedy players at our club . If kaunas hadnt scored that 84th minute goal would we be calling for murrays head .

Murray has given Smith 9 million to spend so far this season and Smith has spent it on players we dont need we need midfielders and obviously a central defender . So why are we blaming Murray, Smith makes the decisions on the park and who plays for the team.Our wage structure would have to be broken to keep Cueller so we cant keep greedy players at our club . If kaunas hadnt scored that 84th minute goal would we be calling for murrays head .

He's gave him money, yes, but he should have made more available.

Why are we blaming him? He is an asset-stripper. He has appointed a complete fool to handle our transfers and it has cost us several million by putting such a low release clause in Cuellar's contract. We can keep greedy players, they are under contract remember.

And yes, I would be calling for Murray's head even if we beat Kaunas 10-0.

It's easy to give Walter that when you are aware of the buy out clause in Cuellar's contract, and know that someone down south will snap him up (not to mention the Hutton money).

There is only one person who has run the club down over recent years and sad to say that is Sir David Murray

Why are we blaming him? He is an asset-stripper. He has appointed a complete fool to handle our transfers and it has cost us several million by putting such a low release clause in Cuellar's contract. We can keep greedy players, they are under contract remember.

At the time i dont think they would have thought that was a Low Release Clause . Do you think they expected him to materialise into such a good player.

At the time i dont think they would have thought that was a Low Release Clause . Do you think they expected him to materialise into such a good player.

That's no excuse. We should have been optimistic and not tied ourselves down the way we did.

If Murray had released the funds that Walter helped us win last season, then we could have strengthened the midfield before the Kaunas game. Instead we held out for CL money and ended up with nothing.

Exactly. He gambled by not bringing in the players we needed THEN, and it cost us big time.

It's less about him developing into a good player - he was already.

Did they know he would or could become such a saleable asset? Surely.

evens

That's the confidence we have in our scouting systems...

It would have been worse if he wanted a clause allowing him to move to an EPL side if they came in for him,maybe Rangers said to him you can have your clause but only for 10 million euros which for SPL players is good money, maybe he wouldn't have signed for us if we hadn't given him the clause.

I blame Murray because he has told lies and betrayed the fans. On Friday he said he didnt have to sell Cuellar and that he would be staying no mention of a clause in his contract. Monday comes hes off for a pitiful sum of cash.

I blame Murray because he has told lies and betrayed the fans. On Friday he said he didnt have to sell Cuellar and that he would be staying no mention of a clause in his contract. Monday comes hes off for a pitiful sum of cash.

But as soon as you announce you have a clause richer clubs are alerted and the clause kicks in and you have no option by keeping it quiet the less chance you have of letting clubs know

Think ur all forgetting about One person who should take more of the Blame for this............TAN MAN - MARTIN BAIN!!!

Who employs him? The buck stops at Murray.

And although Bain does the transfer negotiations, the final decisions will be made by Murray.

But as soon as you announce you have a clause richer clubs are alerted and the clause kicks in and you have no option by keeping it quiet the less chance you have of letting clubs know

They said they would only sell if it was 'silly money'. What a load of bollocks that turned out to be.

There was no clause as far as I'm concerned, Murray is lying.

Besides. Do you think it would need broadcasted by Murray and Smithers for other clubs to know about it?

Cuellar had an agent, Rangers can contact relevent parties.

Had I known about this so called clause then it would be easier to take as far as I'm concerned

Look at what the guy has turned us into, Glasgow Rangers are now offically a selling club under murray, even the ones who wanted to stay ( Hutton ) are forced out the club. As soon as we get a great player that prick always sells him. I also agree that the titarsed bastard should have gave walter more the the 9 mil to improve our midfield before the champs league quaifers but instead he was to cautious and the result is a complete disaster. I just hope murray is gone by the time wee fleck comes good or he will be the next star sold.

JOIN THE PROTEST ON SATURDAY!

You should find a wormhole and go back in time and tell him that 713

To be fair, plenty of people were warning well before the Kaunas game that failing to strengthen the midfield was a massive risk. I've always been pretty sure that Davis would end up signing and Bain thought Fulham would probably settle for 500000 less near the end of the window so it was worth taking the risk as surely a team that had just been in the UEFA Cup final would be good enough to see of Kaunas.

End result - we've lost millions and will now end up buying Davis at Fulham's price using the money from selling our best player at a knock down price. The fact that it was so predictable makes it all the more infuriating.

In any sensible business, Bain would get the bullet for such a misjudgement, but ultimately he's Murray's hatchetman so he'll stay.