Players we signed and thought they were going to be good and turned out shite,

pcbear

Guivarch for me, huge reputation and ability coupled with a shit attitude meant he bombed, alongside his countryman Boli, and Van Vossen was another who left me cold.

I'll have a little think on the ones we never wanted but turned up trumps, sure theres loads out there, McMinn and Munro were two bought for pennies and turned out stalwards.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guivarch for me, huge reputation and ability coupled with a shit attitude meant he bombed, alongside his countryman Boli, and Van Vossen was another who left me cold.

I'll have a little think on the ones we never wanted but turned up trumps, sure theres loads out there, McMinn and Munro were two bought for pennies and turned out stalwards.

Me too!

Bernard.

I didn't think he was gonna be the ghost of Numan but I thought a reasonably experienced Premiership left back would be comfortable here.

He turned out to, in my honest view, be the worst signing of my lifetime.

Seb Rozenthal - was meant to be the new maradonna!

i have to go with that, because the amount of media hype for him was just crazy. shame

only big thing i saw in him TBH, was that fat arse. :craphead:

oleg solenko and muscat

he was really unlucky with injuries,if im correct he scored on his debut and injured in the same match,

offered to play for a year with no pay because he didnt feel he deserved it because he was crocked,a good man

i have to go with that, because the amount of media hype for him was just crazy. shame

oleg solenko and muscat

he was really unlucky with injuries,if im correct he scored on his debut and injured in the same match,

offered to play for a year with no pay because he didnt feel he deserved it because he was crocked,a good man

was it st johnstone he scored against at ibrox?

oleg solenko and muscat

was it st johnstone he scored against at ibrox?

Yea mate sure was

Van Vossen, that name still sends a chill up my spine.

its shame about, because once he left us he awesome and to this day in the 6 a sides/masters etc etc he's banged them in, he even score 6 in one game. :unsure:

His time at Rangers will be remembered by that one incident..

Van Vossen, that name still sends a chill up my spine.

its shame about, because once he left us he awesome and to this day in the 6 a sides/masters etc etc he's banged them in, he even score 6 in one game. :unsure:

His time at Rangers will be remembered by that one incident..

i know, however i've see worse sitters than that. (man that goal he scored against killie *W00f*)

JDT for feynoord <cr>