Draft #1 to Liewell, Press and "authority" version too!

OlegKuznetsov

This was knocked up quickly. Please point out errors. I'll tidy it and let's get our arses in gear before they win another watch.

The error for me is purely the recipient of your draft. How would Murray recieve those types of messages from Smeltic fan? With the delete button. I think we have to aim at another type of audience than Liewell..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the best route to go is to take hard evidence of those manky fuckers "that do no wrong", such as the h** chants or the DOB chants or the IRA chants. I mean hard video evidence and send it to the sort of people that could fuck them over the same way they are trying to fuck us over.

I think the best route to go is to take hard evidence of those manky fuckers "that do no wrong", such as the h** chants or the DOB chants or the IRA chants. I mean hard video evidence and send it to the sort of people that could fuck them over the same way they are trying to fuck us over.

(tu) Get video cameras to the games and even just sound recordings.

There is plenty of youtube clips with IRA songs, lets find them.

Right, on Sunday they sang "Go Home ya Huns!" to Motherwell fans because it's considered a Protestant town.

They can't use the "Rangers fan" excuse.

Notify the SPL. They're responsible and it's only Monday. Get a letter in tomorrow. E-mail tonight.

Record the Celtic game at Motherwell on Celtic TV if you have a Setanta package and a recorder.

Someone must be able to do this.

Ok Oleg, here is my best shot :

Dear Mr. Lawwell,

As a long term Rangers supporter, I have been increasingly concerned by the venomous songs sung by the supporters who represent your club, Celtic FC, at both home and away games. At this time, we all are meant to be in a new period of trying to prevent offensive songs being sung and I'm sure you will share this sentiment that everyone on both sides of the Old Firm should be respected.

I would first like to ask you if you have taken any action, or are intending to do so in the case of the following songs and chants. Firstly, I would like to know what actions have been, and will be taken against those who sing songs about 'Orange bastards', which can only relate to Protestants in this context.

Secondly, I would like to know what is currently being done, in pretentitive terms about those who still sing in support of the IRA, a terrorist group who murdered many innocent British Civilians over many years. I'm sure your colleague, Mr Reid, a former Home Secretary, will be aware of the genuine hurt and distress felt, to this day, by all the people who lost loved ones during that tragic time, on hearing these songs being sung at games.

Furthermore, I am interested to discover your actions in the case of songs such as 'I pray you die with a bullet from the IRA' aimed at Rangers players.

Another particularly disturbing example is the type of song which mocks the deaths of 66 Rangers fans at the Ibrox disaster.

Also songs about deceased Rangers players.

Again, such songs cause great offence and I would like to know of any steps you have taken to counteract them.

Yet more offence has been caused by a chant about Paul Gascoigne's latest tragic episode. Human decency was breached again. Your handling of this matter is of great interest to me. As you know, a former captain and current coaching staff member of your club has had similar problems and chants of this nature are greatly offensive. Could you please supply me with information pertaining to your clubs measures on addressing such chants?

I'm also concerned about the usage of the terms 'h**' and 'mason'. The former is considered a sectarian slur by most people in Scotland, the Police Force of Northern Ireland, anti-sectarian charities such as Nil By Mouth and I believe it can also be considered as such under Scottish Law. The latter is also used to imply that someone, usually a referee or authority figure, is an establishment anti-Catholic bigot. Both terms are clearly offensive and sectarian. I would like to learn of your actions or current plans on these issues.

Finally, I'm sure you are aware that a potentially xenophobic song about the Irish famine has caused offence. Would you agree that both anti-British and anti-Irish songs about tragic events in our history serve no purpose in the context of a sporting fixture? How are you tackling these songs that vilify the British in and glory in the famine in the case your own club's supporters?

I look forward to your answers and hope you will be able to reassure me that you are doing everything possible to tackle those who commit these crimes against decency.

Society as a whole deserves better.

It appears we have a real chance to move on and leave history behind. I hope that you, and all the other representatives that I have contacted, will be able to show the positive steps you are taking and we all can improve the situation and move forward.

Yours sincerely,

Ok Oleg, here is my best shot :

Dear Mr. Lawwell,

As a long term Rangers supporter, I have been increasingly concerned by the venomous songs sung by the supporters who represent your club, Celtic FC, at both home and away games. At this time, we all are meant to be in a new period of trying to prevent offensive songs being sung and I'm sure you will share this sentiment that everyone on both sides of the Old Firm should be respected.

I would first like to ask you if you have taken any action, or are intending to do so in the case of the following songs and chants. Firstly, I would like to know what actions have been, and will be taken against those who sing songs about 'Orange bastards', which can only relate to Protestants in this context.

Secondly, I would like to know what is currently being done, in pretentitive terms about those who still sing in support of the IRA, a terrorist group who murdered many innocent British Civilians over many years. I'm sure your colleague, Mr Reid, a former Home Secretary, will be aware of the genuine hurt and distress felt, to this day, by all the people who lost loved ones during that tragic time, on hearing these songs being sung at games.

Furthermore, I am interested to discover your actions in the case of songs such as 'I pray you die with a bullet from the IRA' aimed at Rangers players.

Another particularly disturbing example is the type of song which mocks the deaths of 66 Rangers fans at the Ibrox disaster.

Also songs about deceased Rangers players.

Again, such songs cause great offence and I would like to know of any steps you have taken to counteract them.

Yet more offence has been caused by a chant about Paul Gascoigne's latest tragic episode. Human decency was breached again. Your handling of this matter is of great interest to me. As you know, a former captain and current coaching staff member of your club has had similar problems and chants of this nature are greatly offensive. Could you please supply me with information pertaining to your clubs measures on addressing such chants?

I'm also concerned about the usage of the terms 'hun' and 'mason'. The former is considered a sectarian slur by most people in Scotland, the Police Force of Northern Ireland, anti-sectarian charities such as Nil By Mouth and I believe it can also be considered as such under Scottish Law. The latter is also used to imply that someone, usually a referee or authority figure, is an establishment anti-Catholic bigot. Both terms are clearly offensive and sectarian. I would like to learn of your actions or current plans on these issues.

Finally, I'm sure you are aware that a potentially xenophobic song about the Irish famine has caused offence. Would you agree that both anti-British and anti-Irish songs about tragic events in our history serve no purpose in the context of a sporting fixture? How are you tackling these songs that vilify the British in and glory in the famine in the case your own club's supporters?

I look forward to your answers and hope you will be able to reassure me that you are doing everything possible to tackle those who commit these crimes against decency.

Society as a whole deserves better.

It appears we have a real chance to move on and leave history behind. I hope that you, and all the other representatives that I have contacted, will be able to show the positive steps you are taking and we all can improve the situation and move forward.

Yours sincerely,

That sounds better Coops! (tu)

Good man.

(tu) Get video cameras to the games and even just sound recordings.

There is plenty of youtube clips with IRA songs, lets find them.

http://sweepingsince1888.blogspot.com/

Plenty of evidence on their mate

There is also a major issue with not only songs sung at CP, what about the continual throwing of missiles at Rangers players and staff. What about the threat to a career or worse someone has thrown something more dangerous. Why mr lawell has no one EVER been caught by Celtic for these crimes? Why Mr Lawell is it only ever Juan ghuy? You only banned the 'dida' guy last year because he handed nimself in FFS. Why do the press never play on these attacks, I'll tell you why, they are shit scared of Lawell & Reid unlike our two esteemed leaders.

Very good letters by both of use. Would you mind if I copied and pasted this to a few MSP's, MP's??

It's Oleg's decision Maybole, its his letter (tu)

Absolutely. Feel free. The more the merrier and so on.

For some people paper means more than email, so please send paper to if you can.

There is also a major issue with not only songs sung at CP, what about the continual throwing of missiles at Rangers players and staff. What about the threat to a career or worse someone has thrown something more dangerous. Why mr lawell has no one EVER been caught by Celtic for these crimes? Why Mr Lawell is it only ever Juan ghuy? You only banned the 'dida' guy last year because he handed nimself in FFS. Why do the press never play on these attacks, I'll tell you why, they are shit scared of Lawell & Reid unlike our two esteemed leaders.

Add in anything you feel I've omitted. Send them everywhere relevant.

people from celtic fc read this forum an all other rangers forums.

they will see this.

whether or not it gets passed upstairs to the highest point we`ll never know,but i can garuntee it has been read by sum1 at the club.

david

I know fandango, it will be on every Tim site going by now, we're well aware of that. They are welcome to, maybe they might learn something from it, however I very much doubt it.

But I say FUCK THEM.

And yes Brendan bum-bhoys, I know you're reading this and reporting it back to to your mods, but you know what ? Sometimes the hardest thing in life is to face the truth.

So face it bhoys.

I know you guys haven't the balls to reply to this, as you know you will be banned.

But that pretty much sums you up. Cowards.

people from celtic fc read this forum an all other rangers forums.

they will see this.

whether or not it gets passed upstairs to the highest point we`ll never know,but i can garuntee it has been read by sum1 at the club.

david

I know fandango, it will be on every Tim site going by now, we're well aware of that. They are welcome to, maybe they might learn something from it, however I very much doubt it.

But I say FUCK THEM.

And yes Brendan bum-bhoys, I know you're reading this and reporting it back to to your mods, but you know what ? Sometimes the hardest thing in life is to face the truth.

So face it bhoys.

I know you guys haven't the balls to reply to this, as you know you will be banned.

But that pretty much sums you up. Cowards.

:clap:

This is the one time when i think that the board Admin could contact other Forums/Rangers sites and see if a concerted effort can be made to bring OUR opinion to the matter.

Exactly! Let us all stand together and fight like true Bears. No point in us all going off and doing our own things... join hands and get fucking tactical on these sons of bitches!

Guest johngers
This is the one time when i think that the board Admin could contact other Forums/Rangers sites and see if a concerted effort can be made to bring OUR opinion to the matter.

Exactly! Let us all stand together and fight like true Bears. No point in us all going off and doing our own things... join hands and get fucking tactical on these sons of bitches!

(tu) (tu) (tu)

Couldn't agree more.