Hutton Spotted

justiston

Not usually one to start these rumours - but was having a fag break this afternoon, and a brand new Audi TT pulled up at the lights. Number plate was "Hut8on" or "Hutt8n" something like that, windows were dark but could see a skinny, shaved head guy driving alone.

Monday afternoon in Glasgow?

Intertesting...

I seen a dude down at Argyll St, by Central station with dreadlocks and smoking what looked like an almighty spliff.

Bob Marley?

Nah mate that was Van Bronckhorst, he's coming back as well.

Grown his hair and got a dutch accent as a disguise, mind.

It annoys the hell out of me when people actually put bringing Van Bronckhorst back as a serious suggestion. It would be like us bringing back Gatusso in 3 years time and then selling him to Perugia a year later.

It annoys the hell out of me when people actually put bringing Van Bronckhorst back as a serious suggestion. It would be like us bringing back Gatusso in 3 years time and then selling him to Perugia a year later.

Financially Van Bronckhorst is not out the question however... he is back playing for the club he loves and his family are settled so it would be very hard for ANY club to tempt him out of Holland.

Financially Van Bronckhorst is not out the question however... he is back playing for the club he loves and his family are settled so it would be very hard for ANY club to tempt him out of Holland.

That's pretty much what i was getting at. He had a clause inserted into his Barca contract that allowed him to talk to Feyenoord and Feyenoord only. They're his boyhood hero's and he's made it quite clear he wants to end his career there.

Changing the topic slightly... Just got this potential ITK:

Right, I have some ITK for you which might give some explanation to Hutton's recent bad performances. Apparently he is going through a messy divorce and his wife has moved back up to Scotland. According to the person who gave me the news he has been in a poor mental state. If true this could explain a lot!

Anyone got any sort of links of the Hutton family so we can confirm or deny this? Best of luck to Alan whatever.